Any photos of new Contemporary Garden Wing rooms?

Can anyone who has stayed in the refurbished rooms share whether there was a bathtub? Everything I’m reading says it’s a walk-in shower. I have two little ones and are booked in a garden wing garden view room in May.

I stayed in refurbished room in the tower and can confirm that my room did have a large bathtub. I’m sorry I can’t be of help for the garden wing rooms though.

All the finished rooms we saw in Garden Wing last wing had showers. Our 5 rooms had showers. We were surprised but luckily all the children in our group were old enough for showers. The showers were big with bench (but drained slowly).

All the finished rooms we saw in Garden Wing last wing had showers. Our 5 rooms had showers. We were surprised but luckily all the children in our group were old enough for showers. The showers were big with bench (but drained slowly).
Those rooms definitely had tubs before - it seems so strange that they removed them all for good!??

The deluxe garden room had a separate tub and shower. I wonder what that room looks like now?

Are all the rooms in the Garden wing refurbished? I booked a king room in the garden wing for early August. I really hope we get a refurbed room 🤞

Does this room still have the long desk? I always thought that was odd.

I have Garden Wing room booked but I am disappointed they took away the tub. I like that for adults only but I will have 2 kiddos under the age of 6 so we would like a tub.

Thanks for sharing ,can I ask did they leave you any toiletries in the small boxes/ bottles like they used to or have they stopped all that ? Trying to decide what to pack

We actually liked the pumps for shampoo, conditioner and soap in showers. But they did leave tubes/bottles of skin cream and a few other odds and ends in bathroom (mouthwash).

Thanks so much for posting these!! I have been looking for pictures of the updates! Was just about to switch over to the Boardwalk Inn in their Outer Building Garden Room (looks very outdated, but cute sorta) until I saw these pictures! Staying in Garden Wing King in September for our Anniversary, but was doubting my choice! Thanks Again!

It seems kind of odd that the TV is behind the couch?

I suspect most people sit in/on the beds to watch tv in hotels...

But between the closet and beverage area and the couch, there's really nowhere else TO put it.

Does this room still have the long desk? I always thought that was odd.

I have Garden Wing room booked but I am disappointed they took away the tub. I like that for adults only but I will have 2 kiddos under the age of 6 so we would like a tub.
We had a tub in the CR tower room, but it seems like they took them out of the garden wing for the most part

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter