Any peeps about restaurants coming back?

I am hoping for Flying Fish. Since V&A is owned by Disney, there's a chance. However, I think Monsieur Paul is not owned by Disney. I don't know if the French company that owns it is doing well. I can't remember if they also own Chefs de France. I can see these being some of the last places to open though, since they are low capacity.

I am hoping for Flying Fish. Since V&A is owned by Disney, there's a chance. However, I think Monsieur Paul is not owned by Disney. I don't know if the French company that owns it is doing well. I can't remember if they also own Chefs de France. I can see these being some of the last places to open though, since they are low capacity.
Yes flying fish NEEDS to come back !!!

Tusker House is the only thing I have heard about. No word on any signatures.

Most should be back sometime this summer. More capacity and higher attendance means more mouths to feed. It's really mostly on staffing back up at this point. As for specific restaurants... hard to tell. I would hope that almost all (if not all) of them would be open by the 50th. V&A is tricky, as I would think they won't open unless they can be at 100% of the experience.

'Ohana" please--- don't make me beg !!!

I believe that 'Ohana should come back with the resort re-opening. That's more of a hunch though, and not based on anything but noting a need for more restaurant capacity at Poly with re-opening.

Tusker House was back for reservations this morning, i logged in at 7:20 to snag one for our trip in 2 weeks, and nothing, already gone.

These things go fast, you've got to really be on your game to get one.

I believe that 'Ohana should come back with the resort re-opening. That's more of a hunch though, and not based on anything but noting a need for more restaurant capacity at Poly with re-opening.

Remember TDO is destroying the Tambu Bar, So 'Ohana may not be open I'd expect Kona Cafe and Cap'n Cooks as well as the coffee bar

Remember TDO is destroying the Tambu Bar, So 'Ohana may not be open I'd expect Kona Cafe and Cap'n Cooks as well as the coffee bar

Huh? Where have you heard this, Tambu has been open since last August and isn't showing as closing any time soon. Are you thinking of when it was refurbished back in 2018?

Huh? Where have you heard this, Tambu has been open since last August and isn't showing as closing any time soon. Are you thinking of when it was refurbished back in 2018?

Read on another site that during the Poly's downtime, Tambu would be 'rethemed' I assume to Moana, A rumor still although TDO is like Wreck it Ralph when it comes to WDW Classics, Unfortunately Felix is not there to undo the the damage done

As a side note, I just returned from a week at WDW. There are serious shortages of CM's, which is why many restaurants have not re opened. Had reservations at 3 restaurants during the trip. What I found interesting was how much the servers were tired of their mask requirements. They have to wear a mask and a shield, and as one server told me it is like a furnace wearing both. On Friday nite tried to go off property at the last minute to find a place to eat (at around 7 pm). We went to 6 different restaurants and every one had numerous empty tables, but had wait times of over 1 hour. Every one had help wanted signs, they were all short staffed.

Read on another site that during the Poly's downtime, Tambu would be 'rethemed' I assume to Moana, A rumor still although TDO is like Wreck it Ralph when it comes to WDW Classics, Unfortunately Felix is not there to undo the the damage done
Do you think you mean Trader Sams? It’s still closed. Tambu is open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter