Any Ozzy Osbourne Fans?

shooter364

Mouseketeer
I have been a fan of Ozzy since the early 80's... I was actually in San Antonio, Texas at the time of the "pissing on the Alamo" incident.

Yesterday, I bought the CD "The Ozzman Cometh" , it was my wife's first introduction to Ozzy's music, and I think she is hooked.

Sorry I'm not a fan (yet) but I hope that they show the programme on MTV that is currently being shown in America. I think it is a fly on the wall docu/drama thingie which follows Ozzy and his family around and by all account they are a right bunch of characters!!

Helen
:D

Oh yes!

Big fan here!

I saw Black Sabbath back in 1979 and followed them ever since.

:cool:

Dixie,

I have seen the show... it really is funny to see Ozzy in his home environment as opposed to the image we normally see of Ozzy's on-stage persona.

Bonzo,

On this new CD (actually, I don't know how new it is) there are previously unreleased recordings of "War Pigs" and "Black Sabbath"... both with lyrics that never made it to the albums on which they were later released.

Cheers!

I'll have a look out for that.

First saw Sabbath at Bournemouth Pavilion in 1975............Ozzy and Geezer Butler were in the bar and nobody recognised them!!!!!! Still got the photo of the three of us !!

Mind you, Ozzy was about 5 stone lighter in those days................

mike

Way to go Mike!

I seem to remember that Van Halen were the support band!

I also saw Ritchie Blackmore do an impromptu gig in a pub once.

I've still got all my concert programmes in the loft somewhere!

I hope everyone in the UK gets the chance to see that show on MTV "The Osbornes". They certainly are a bunch of characters. Ozzie seems so old and clueless!!!! Very different from what the public perceives him as. He certainly does not wear the pants in that family. His wife Sharon is very funny as well. The kids and the pets (4 dogs, I think) walk all over him!!!! Very funny to see them in the home environment. Hope the show comes to the UK soon!!! My kids are hooked on the show. It is very bizarre.

Do you get any version of MTV at all in the UK or is that just an American show?

MJ

Not a fan of Ozzy's music but do love the Osbourne's.
I tape it as it's on after I go to bed. I so love that show.

I hope that we get the Ozzy show too!!

I've been watching ******* on MTV with my two teenage kids and it is pretty funny in a silly and of course very irresponsible sort of way.

Helen
:jester:

Not into Ozzy,but found this article.

---April 19, 2002 --

ROCKER Ozzy Osbourne wants close to $10 million for another season of "The Osbournes" - but is offering only a paltry $500 for the return of his pet pooch, Pipi.

The dog, a black Pomeranian which belongs to eldest daughter Aimee Osbourne - not seen on the show - has been missing from the family's Beverly Hills mansion for about two months.

According to MTV's "Osbournes" website, the family is offering $500 "for any information leading to the canine's retrieval."

Even MTV, which runs the site, is cocking an eyebrow at the so-called "reward" money.

"The multimillion-dollar Osbournes might want to think about inflating the figure a little," reads the narrative.

"Considering the celebrity status the entire family has been anointed with thanks to its popular reality program, the dog could probably fetch a higher price on [Internet auction site] eBay."

Alas, a check of eBay late yesterday revealed that Pipi is not listed on the site.

The MTV "Osbournes" site includes an e-mail link for anyone with any information on Pipi's whereabouts.

AOL will also establish a special e-mail address for Pipi information -pipiosbourne@aol.com - sources say.

Sharon and Kelly Osbourne broke the news about Pipi's disappearance during an appearance on Wednesday's "Live with Regis & Kelly." Sharon Osbourne said she would give "anything" for Pipi's return.

Bit of Cheapskate.......IMHO

jj...........:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter