Any other suggested photographers other than Randy?

Ember

<font color=blue>I've also crazy glued myself to m
Just wondering if anyone knows of any other great photographers for fariy tale weddings? I love Randy's pics, but would love to see other people's work, too.

Karla Fountain does some awesome work, but she's pretty pricey. Other photographers in the area that I can name off the top of my head are: Jeff Hawkins, Paul Triller, Damon Tucci. All of them have photographed Disney weddings before.

We used Jeff Hawkins for our wedding Jan 26,2002, he is expensive but very very good. We also looked at Damon Tucci, and it was a really hard decision to make, but ended up with Jeff as he a) used digital and gave us our negatives on CD and plus also we payed a one time fee ($2000) and he shot the entire day unlimited photos.

We didn't like the whole idea of 8 hours - 400 photos etc, ...

Here is a link to a few of our photos to give you an idea...

www.jeffreyandjennifer.com

Jennifer

we used amagicmoment.com for our phtogoraphy - I was very pleased and they do a lot of disney wedding so they were very familiar with how everything worked and lighting etc.

Rhett Pyle (not sure about the spelling) has a really nice website, but he is also more expensive then Randy Chapman.

jlovesee said:
We used Jeff Hawkins for our wedding Jan 26,2002, he is expensive but very very good. We also looked at Damon Tucci, and it was a really hard decision to make, but ended up with Jeff as he a) used digital and gave us our negatives on CD and plus also we payed a one time fee ($2000) and he shot the entire day unlimited photos.

Jennifer

I just wanted to say that I love your wedding photos! The picture of you and your mom is so cute! :)

jlovesee said:

Jennifer
Does he have a website?

Karla Fountain is pricey, but incredible! Not only are her photos great, we had our engagement photos taken recently and she was SO nice. I would recommend her to anyone. Although she is expensive, she does give you all of your proofs on a hi res cd so you can make your own reprints and have enlargements done (or she can do it), plus gives you all of the proofs printed out as photos. All of her "proofs" are actually re-touched and cropped already, so it actually is not a bad deal. I cannot say enough about her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter