Any other Aussies going on a med Disney cruise this year?

ame

Addicted to travel
I've been on 2 Disney cruises and both times met a few Aussie families. The staff say there's always a few on each cruise so I was wondering g if there is anybody from dis board going on ours next year? We're going on two b2b a 7 night med in June followed by the June 12 night Greece cruise. :yay:

It's our first time going to Europe so very excited!

Yes - me!

Not on the same cruises as you but on the Magic 13-25 July (our very first cruise ever)! We are staying in Dubai for four days at Atlantis then six nights at Disney in Paris at Newport Bay, then three nights in Barcelona followed finally by the cruise and straight home (well after a layover in Dubai) to Perth...Happy planning!

Yes - me!

Not on the same cruises as you but on the Magic 13-25 July (our very first cruise ever)! We are staying in Dubai for four days at Atlantis then six nights at Disney in Paris at Newport Bay, then three nights in Barcelona followed finally by the cruise and straight home (well after a layover in Dubai) to Perth...Happy planning!

How exciting. Our first cruise ever was a Disney one in April 2011. Loved it so much, it was so much better than we expected. You'll love it, the Disney magic is truly alive on the ships :)

Atlantis and Disney Paris sound amazing. I want to go to Atlantis so bad but we're not able to have a layover there so we're transiting through Singapore with a stay at Marina Bay Sands on the way home.

Happy planning to you too, so much to do!!

The Marina Bay Sands - how wonderful. I have a friend who stayed there about a month ago and her pics look amazing.

I'm not going to Europe anytime soon, but just wanted to say that I've done a Med cruise before and LOVED it. The ship itself wasn't great (Costa Victoria), but the cruise was so Port intensive it didn't matter. I have the fondest memories of waking up early each morning, going up to the deck for breakfast, and watching as we sailed into another breath-taking new location. Ports visited included Santorini, Dubrovnik, Mykonos, Bari (tour to Matera), Rhodes, Venice and Olympia (written in order of preference - favourite first).
Next on my wishlist is a cruise of the Baltics.

We are! We'll be on the Fantasy over Christmas and we can't wait! We too did a Mediterranean cruise on the Magic in April 2010 and we loved it. I wish they'd hurry and announce the itineraries for the rest of 2014.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter