Any of you going to the Cape Cod DIS meet on January 20??

Norah022

Earning My Ears
I'm wondering if anybody is going to this meet because i'm interested in seeing a lot of teens there. My mom is the organizer and it's in my home town! :) It's at where i work and i would love to see you guys there!! It should be really fun...i've never talked to teens who've gone to disney so if any of you are going with parents or by yourself please tell me and maybe i can show you around my town with my friends!! thanks!

i am thinking about going! I'm pretty new on the boards so i don't know many people though... so maybe. are you going?

selfprt.gif

Visit my site! www.wdwinfo.com/sites/tinkerbelle/index.html

1995~Polinesion
1997~Off Property
1998~Old key West
1998~Old Key West
1999~Old Key West
2000~Old Key West
2000~All Star Sports *Millenium Dreamers Awards!*

Yeah, i'm going...i may be working for part of it but i doubt it...i may be bringing my friend who has never been to disney but is coming with my family in march...if you are gonna go you have to go onto the community board and reply to the cape post so my mom (the organizer) can out you down and we can give the restaurant an estimate.

How do did you become one? What was it like receiving such an honor?

"A Mousekateer is a cross between an Imagineer and a Mouse FUNatic."

"If we can dream it, than we can do it!"

Soon-to-come Attractions

Aladdin's, Primevil Whirl, Dino Kiddie Coaster, Animal Kingdom Lodge, WWTBAM?, EPCOT sign, Walt's 100 B-Day, MiraCosta Hotel, Tokyo Disney Seas, Journey Rehab, Pop Culture Resort, Studios Paris, Dino Coaster (Family), Mission:SPACE & Hong Kong Disneyland

Don't even get me started! I could seriously talk about it all day... lets just say that you can never imagine what it was like. I am adding a Millenium Dreamers section to my webpage (link below) I hope to have it done this week! ~Carly :)

micminwaveanim.gif

Visit my site! www.wdwinfo.com/sites/tinkerbelle/index.html

1995~Polynesion
1997~Off Property
1998~Old key West
1998~Old Key West
1999~Old Key West
2000~Old Key West
2000~All Star Sports *Millenium Dreamers Awards!*

Oh my goodness, there are people from the Cape here? Wow! If I knew any of you I'd definitely want to meet up, hehe. I'm from Osterville.. wow, what a small world. :)

*Amy*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter