Any news on DuckTales World Showcase Adventure

Anais

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

my kids loved the Agent P's World Showcase Adventure, I heard it was replaced by DuckTales World Showcase Adventure, but I can't find a starting date. Any news on this game?

Thanks

Hi everyone,

my kids loved the Agent P's World Showcase Adventure, I heard it was replaced by DuckTales World Showcase Adventure, but I can't find a starting date. Any news on this game?

Thanks

The DuckTales version was never opened. It may still be coming, but with the show having ende d(the new version) I doubt they will be doing it. They may bring back something similar based on a different IP though.

Nope….
With international representatives coming back to WS allowing for more of the shops the interactive had practical elements in to reopen + the announcement of the Art Of Ducktales book being released this fall there is a sliver of hope….

However with that said if it’s not announced as opening by October 1st I’m considering it officially dead or just the IP overlay being dead and for things to happen in 2023 but with it being Mickey & Minnie in the style of MMRR/ shorts as it’s a more evergreen ip

I really, really hope that Disney doesn't shelve this project.

Agent P was legitimately fun for the whole family. But, more importantly, it was a great way for the kids to distract themselves and have a blast in the World Showcase, while the adults enjoyed the food, drinks, shopping, and culture.

Was really hoping that it would have been there when we were there earlier this month. I didn't see anything about it e.g. signs saying "coming soon" or anything like that. Does that blogmickey article represent news or a new announcement, or are they just recycling an old story?

Was really hoping that it would have been there when we were there earlier this month. I didn't see anything about it e.g. signs saying "coming soon" or anything like that. Does that blogmickey article represent news or a new announcement, or are they just recycling an old story?

It's a new announcement. On Monday, this Disney Parks Blog entry from Epcot's VP Kartika Rodriguez included a paragraph about DuckTales coming later this year: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-of-epcot-leading-the-magic-of-possibilities/

Like above stated it was mentioned in passing in a statement by park president

So this was supposed to open October 1st. I understand if it got pushed back because of the hurricane, but I still haven't heard anything about it. Anyone have updates?

So this was supposed to open October 1st. I understand if it got pushed back because of the hurricane, but I still haven't heard anything about it. Anyone have updates?
They never gave an actual date just by end of year…

I know in earlier posts I was using October 1st mainly just do to the fact it’s epcots birthday/the start of the fiscal year

They are doing CM previews 13-15 so I’ve already seen some screenshots of the app play + the practical stuff….

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter