Any news from Marsha and Tom?

I am thinking of them also. I hope all is well, and let us know when you can.:hug:

Hi..

We are home.. he did very well with the surgery, and it was day surgery. Gosh, I hate that they throw you out of the hospital the next day when you have had neck surgery.. He is not in too much pain, does have a drain and we have to go back next week to have that out. The surgeon took that node and a few others, Tom is bandaged and we are now waiting for the visiting nurse to come to take care of his drain and check on him. Remember the days you stayed in the hospital until you were ready to go home, those days are gone and now the family does the work that nurses should be doing.....I do not mind doing it for Tom.. he is the best, but am I qualified??? We can discuss that at length another day.

I will keep you informed on how he is doing, but for now, he is mending and getting over the general anesthesia which is enough to make anyone feel loopy for days..

Hi..

We are home.. he did very well with the surgery, and it was day surgery. Gosh, I hate that they throw you out of the hospital the next day when you have had neck surgery.. He is not in too much pain, does have a drain and we have to go back next week to have that out. The surgeon took that node and a few others, Tom is bandaged and we are now waiting for the visiting nurse to come to take care of his drain and check on him. Remember the days you stayed in the hospital until you were ready to go home, those days are gone and now the family does the work that nurses should be doing.....I do not mind doing it for Tom.. he is the best, but am I qualified??? We can discuss that at length another day.

I will keep you informed on how he is doing, but for now, he is mending and getting over the general anesthesia which is enough to make anyone feel loopy for days..

Glad you are home, but I hear you about the day surgery. It definitely is not easy...
Take care, and please update us WHEN you can....

Hugs to you all.:grouphug:

Oh my goodness. Even for this surgery they don't keep you????? What a sad thing our medical care has become.

I know you will make a great nurse and I hope you get great results!!!

I'm glad that you are home. Hopefully,the anesthesia keot him loopy enough to rest well. Hugs and prayers to both of you.

Thinking of you both. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Dee

:grouphug: You will be the perfect nurse. Give Tommy a hug for me, he's been through alot, you are both incredibly strong people.

Marsha....my thoughts and prayers are with you and Tom for a speedy recovery from the surgery.
:hug:

:grouphug:

I too have been wondering how things went and want you to know you both remain in my prayers. Too bad hospitals don't allow more stay, but he truthfully he probably gets more rest at home, plus you can give him plenty of TLC. :hug:

Hope your sweet little DGS Thomas is doing well too! :goodvibes

Marsha, Tommy and you are in my prayers every day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!