Any new tips for obtaining CM Lanyard Pins?

Dagny

DIS Veteran
I will have 1 1/2 days to hunt for these pins next week. Wondering if there are any new tips to finding them. Thanks :)

We are just back from a 6 day trip. Home 2 days now. I have to say that these were the hardest pins to find. We were there in April and June and had no problem finding lanyard pins. But this trip was near impossible. Yes I did manage to get at least one of all the new series. Mostly I saw alot of pins from series II. I read that the parks are not putting them out in the morning....not true, that is the only time you usually find them. Your resort is probably the best place to look. Someone told me that the new pin center at DTD has them first thing in the morning. I never went to check it out. Also, mystery pins are good too. My husband can't resist a mystery pin. Good Luck! Maybe the new series was just TOO new on this past trip for me, but consider myself lucky to find them. I did hear that the earlier series are going to be released. Also, refresh your memory to what they look like...that's a big help. I think dizpins has a complete printout of all the lanyard pins ever released. Print it and commit it to memory. Makes for a great check list too!

My best advice in TWO words.....ANIMAL KINGDOM!!!!

Go for it!!

Winnie

Be sure to have lunch in "pizzafari" and meet and talk to Jean. She is the best and sweetest person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter