Any new Navigators for 5-7 age on the Eastern?

stulaurie

Mouseketeer
Looking for a recent copy of the Eastern Navigator for the kids 5-7 age group. Anyone know when the PJ Party is?

I just did that cruise in early March and the slumber party was Wednesday night. Sunday and Monday are cruise days and the slumber party is the night of St. Maartens.

kcarl021 said:
I just did that cruise in early March and the slumber party was Wednesday night. Sunday and Monday are cruise days and the slumber party is the night of St. Maartens.

I thought St. Martin is on Tuesday? So is the kids' pj party the same night as pirate's night with all their festivities? I hope not, I don't want my dd to have to miss out on pirate night.

Argh sorry you are right. The sleepover IS Wed night but that is not St Maartens night. It was St Thomas night. You lose all track of time on those ships. But I clearly remember the sleepover was Wed. because that was the first thing I looked for. Sorry!

My daughter hardly ate dinner with us at all either. Once I let her in the kids area she never came out of there! I tried to battle with her but she didn't want to leave. I barely got her away for Animators Palate and she enjoyed it but I had to bribe her to pull her out for about 15 minutes during the Pirates in the Carribean night! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter