Any new Castaway Club free gifts??

GraffFam

Disney Freaks
This will be our 4th cruise with Disney and have received the same gifts the past 2 cruises. WONDERing what to expect on Saturday. TY pirate:

Metal water bottle, scabby cheap looking bag and a nice keyring, and a rice crispie flip flop was what we got a few weeks ago.

In the FAQ sticky there is a link to the current CC gift.

Metal water bottle, scabby cheap looking bag and a nice keyring, and a rice crispie flip flop was what we got a few weeks ago.

LMAO, i can't stop laughing, love the discription of the bag.....not that i disagree, its just soooo funny!
thanks for the great :rotfl2:

This will be our 4th cruise with Disney and have received the same gifts the past 2 cruises. WONDERing what to expect on Saturday. TY pirate:

:thumbsup2 Yes ,you will get a "FREE" BBQ lunch at COOKE's................For give me, I just had to say that. :laughing: :lmao: :rotfl2: :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter