Any meets during the Food and Wine Festival?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I'm headed down in October for my first F&W Festival. Anyone else going to be there during that time? Any meets planned?

We will be down there sept 29th till oct 4th for food and wine and the halloween party..cant wait. have a great time!

Check out our "Another Fall 2008 trip" thread. You're more than welcome to join us. I'm going to try to put together a tentative itinerary soon. Since we did a meet last year at MNSSHP, we'll probably try to do that again.

We'll be there 10/3-10/12 at AKV. We'll definitely be doing MNSSHP, but haven't settled on a date yet.

I'll be there Columbus Day weekend:cool1: Third Columbus Day weekend F&W Festival trip:woohoo: . I'm going with a friend who hasn't been to WDW since she was about 6 years old. We already have our MNSSHP tickets for 10/10, and we're planning on going to the PFTS on the 11th. I went to a great PFTS meet last October, so I hope to meet up with people again this year :)

We are going Sept 26-Oct 3 Food and Wine Festival all the way. With Mickey Halloween on Sept 30 for my BDAY

We are going Sept 26-Oct 3 Food and Wine Festival all the way. With Mickey Halloween on Sept 30 for my BDAY

My family will be their the exact same time. (9/29-10/4).:thumbsup2
Maybe we'll see you at the Halloween party. (same day as well):cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!