Any idea about Fantasmic return

tstidm1

DIS Veteran
Thinking about pairing a couple days at WDW while l’m at UOR at end of August. Has anyone heard when Fantasmic will return to DHS? The theatre could easily handle social distancing unless backstage can’t, but there has been no word about when it returns. Is it possible these don’t ever come back Due to cuts?

The problem is that everyone is not getting a vaccine so packing all those people in a small area right on top of each other is not a good thing. Also with lower park capacity it has to be worth the expense of running the show. Hopefully it is back at some point but not sure that is anytime soon.

The problem is that everyone is not getting a vaccine so packing all those people in a small area right on top of each other is not a good thing. Also with lower park capacity it has to be worth the expense of running the show. Hopefully it is back at some point but not sure that is anytime soon.

The audience definitely still needs to stay distanced since kids can't get vaccinated, but for the CMs at a certain point if they are choosing not to get the vaccine it stops being their employer's responsibility to keep them distanced imo.

If this show and Indiana Jones would come back my heart would be content. I'm starting to strongly feel like, get your act together! Every day scouring the news for a crumb, let's get a move on. Somehow we can have sporting events but the arts are neglected. Sorry! That was not helpful just a rant.

Outdoor, properly spaced, no eating or drinking, with masks on shouldn’t be an issue. I think it’s staffing shortages.

I cant wait for Fantasmic! to reopen ! I know many don't love if, but its tradition for us, since my kids were toddlers. One of our best, most recent, memories was preshow--- seeing hundreds of people singing "Dont Stop Believin'" is something I will never forget !!!

I think my daughter has the entire show memorized pretty much word for word and I know she would love to have it back. I hope they can bring it back in the next 6 months or so.

Honestly that reasoning is hard to hold up now that vaccines are available to everyone. Plus Universal has managed to do live shows all along. It really feels like Disney is just being cheap with continuing some of the closures.
At this point in my heart, even though I'll always love Disney, I believe they are using Covid as an excuse to cut corners and save money.

I think the unexpected reinstatement of the College Program starting in June bodes well as an indiciator that F! and many other things may be back before we would expect.

To me,Disney fast-tracking the return of the CP signals they are ready to really put their foot on the gas!

I’d like to see a new show. Had it really been running for 22 years?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter