Any guess what the cost of Mears will be to get from airport to resort?

If the cost is $30-$40 pp one way, wouldn't it be just as economical, comfortable and efficient for families just to use a car service? Of course this might be a trigger for them to increase their prices.
I agree. We are a family of four, so we are more likely to use a car service. For a little more money, we get direct, faster service plus a free grocery stop. That's what we did before DME. We used DME because it was free and fun, but I can't see shelling out $120 - 200 each way for a Mears shuttle. We will probably go back to using a car service.

I have been looking but it is going to be a lot more than if you were to rent a car. I think if they want to make it worth while, they should price it low so they can get as many people on each bus. Right now I feel that every service is going up in price because of more demand and less services out there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter