Any good pizza in Wdw (other than via Napoli)?

DanieB

Mouseketeer
Kiddos always want pizza so I was hoping to figure out if there are any decent pizza places on property. We have tried via Napoli already so we are trying something different on our Epcot day. So any pizza recommendations at the other three parks and/or Disney springs? We are staying at Caribbean beach and I think there’s pizza delivery there too?

My "pizza people" also enjoy the slices at DS' Maria and Enzo's countertop restaurant. Not the same style as VN's but still fresh with some pretty nice toppings.
They turned their noses up at the look of Blaze pizza but you know kids.

My "pizza people" also enjoy the slices at DS' Maria and Enzo's countertop restaurant. Not the same style as VN's but still fresh with some pretty nice toppings.
They turned their noses up at the look of Blaze pizza but you know kids.
Thanks I didn’t realize they did slices there! Oh yes... my kids will refuse a food if it looks slightly different than the norm lol!

We stopped by Pizza Ponte in August to try a slice, but the pizzas did not look good to us. They looked like they were sitting for awhile, I guess they warm up the slices? It was dead there too, which is never a good sign when it's busy everywhere else. We decided to head to Blaze instead. :)

I love Blaze! We have one in the city I live in and it’s my daughters go to for pizza. I’ve also heard great reviews of pizza ponte but haven’t been yet.

There's a pizza place in Hollywood Studios right across from the entrance to the Fantasmic queue, in an open air market called, I think, Sunset Ranch Market, that I thought was pretty good. It was called Catalina Eddie's, they serve individual pan pizzas (about 9 inches), and have tables to sit and eat.

Last edited:
We love Blaze at DS especially the choose your own toppings options.

A lot of WDW cast members eat there which is always a good sign.

There's a pizza place in Hollywood Studios right across from the entrance to the Fantasmic queue, in an open air market called, I think, Sunset Ranch Market, that I thought was pretty good. It was called Catalina Eddie's, they serve individual pan pizzas (about 9 inches), and have tables to sit and eat.
We have never been to hs and are having the most trouble finding quick service options here! Thanks for the info!

We have never been to hs and are having the most trouble finding quick service options here! Thanks for the info!

I second the PP's comment - we normally stop at Catalina Eddie's for the personal pizza and picky DD likes those.

OTOH - DD and DW went to Pizzafari at AK a couple years ago, and now every time we walk past that place they say the same thing: "cardboard and ketchup"...

I second the PP's comment - we normally stop at Catalina Eddie's for the personal pizza and picky DD likes those.

OTOH - DD and DW went to Pizzafari at AK a couple years ago, and now every time we walk past that place they say the same thing: "cardboard and ketchup"...
So skip the cardboard and ketchup lol! Good to know thanks!

Some people hate it, but I think the Pizza Window on the Boardwalk is decent IF you order an entire pizza. Its two QS DP credits to do this. My picky kids love it ( and actually request it when we stay at Epcot area hotels) and it's definitely better than the Pizzafari style cardboard junk you see at all of the parks.

Last edited:
What about delivery to your resort? I believe that both Giodano's (Chicago stuffed) and Flippers deliver to the resorts.

What about delivery to your resort? I believe that both Giodano's (Chicago stuffed) and Flippers deliver to the resorts.
Wow! I had no idea there’s a giordanos nearby! That’s a great idea!!! Thanks!

Wow! I had no idea there’s a giordanos nearby! That’s a great idea!!! Thanks!
Giordono's is great if you have access to an oven or grill (DVC). They will half cook the pizzas for you to finish when you get back to your unit. Blaze is great for picky people like ours as each can get their own pizza for cheap relatively speaking. And it is very fast if the line is short.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter