Any good flight deals for august?!

disneyfanUSA

DIS Veteran
Has anyone got any good flight deals for august?! I really want a cheap flight! Got one for $36 this December. I am hoping to get another deal! :goodvibes

I got an email from southwest they where only for select cities and buffalo to Orlando mco was one off them. I was so excited! :cool1:

:wizard: The cheapest I've found from Newark to Orlando is $249. I'm hoping there will be some kind of special with the economy being what it is!

I booked Baltimore (BWI) to Orlando, Aug 17th - Aug 22nd on Airtran for $138 RT ($64 one way) on Monday. BUT...on Tuesday the rate dropped to........$108 RT :sad2: If I weren't getting FREE dining, I might be more upset about this!

I booked Baltimore (BWI) to Orlando, Aug 17th - Aug 22nd on Airtran for $138 RT ($64 one way) on Monday. BUT...on Tuesday the rate dropped to........$108 RT :sad2: If I weren't getting FREE dining, I might be more upset about this!

If you call airtran they will credit you the difference of the price drop(provided its still available) and you can then use that credit to pick out seats or up to a yr from purchase date.
HTH

Aitran out of Rochester is only $79 each way, and it is a nonstop flight! :cool1:

If you call airtran they will credit you the difference of the price drop(provided its still available) and you can then use that credit to pick out seats or up to a yr from purchase date.
HTH

Thanks for the tip! :thumbsup2

Wow! Compared to Ohare and Milwaukee these are some great rates. I can't find anything under 260 right now and that's for Airtran. I keep holding on for something better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!