Any good fireworks (HEA) spots without dessert party anymore?

Is watching it from the train platform too far to see the projections?

Too far to see them "well."
And, they don't turn off the lights on the station balcony nor the south end of Main Street during the show.

Any good fireworks spots without dessert party anymore?
Yes there is. As the majority of people watching the show don't go to the dessert party, there are plenty of good viewing spots. I think it's unnecessary to do the dessert party strictly for the viewing. I also don't stake out a spot that early, 30 minutes usually does it.

FYI, they stopped the CL reserved viewing that originally came with the trial paid FP program back in Sept/Oct 2018. By many accounts, it was not particularly well utilized at any of the parks. The paid FP program still continues today, just not with the reserved viewing feature.

Starting 8/3, all or some portion of the West Plaza Garden is going to be utilized for the Signature Celebration Package at Cinderella's Royal Table, which appears to be scheduled nightly (excluding party nights).
What am I overlooking here? I am usually a sucker for these overpriced options, but it seems like you could just book CRT and the ADP separately, save some dough, and get the same experience.

What am I overlooking here? I am usually a sucker for these overpriced options, but it seems like you could just book CRT and the ADP separately, save some dough, and get the same experience.

I was excited to see this until I saw the price and for the few things you get (glass of wine, keepsake menu), it's just not worth it. Nevermind, I'm not sure how anyone eats a full meal and desserts, then an hour later, eat at a dessert buffet. If they had priced it just for the meal and viewing area, I would've jumped. The addition of the dessert buffet isn't neccessary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter