Any Good deals on Juicy Couture??

Where do you live? Here we have a dept store called Century 21 and they have "discounted" prices on Juicy. There is a store in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and one on Long Island

I was just at Saks last night. They had 25% off on various hoodies and pants. I picked up a nice velour hoodie for my daughter. Great colors!

check off saks, neimans last call, shopbop.com, revolveclothing.com, eluxury.com, goclothing.com

they also have outlets. not sure where you are but one just opened in san marcos texas.

M 'n C said:
check off saks, neimans last call, shopbop.com, revolveclothing.com, eluxury.com, goclothing.com

they also have outlets. not sure where you are but one just opened in san marcos texas.
Check these places, also, Off Saks has coupons in most outlet coupon books.
Our BJ's had the velvet sweatsuits for about half off.

earlier in the summer I did find juicy at marshalls (not tj's) but I haven't been lately. $25 for hoodies and sweatshirts.

oh forgot to add. revolve has a 25% off code which includes juicy. type in apologies when you check out. I bought juicy socks a few nights ago using it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter