Any Gadget Lovers Know of a Small Voice Recorder?

DoeWDW

I've been a bit naughty since you've been away
My son is going to Australia for 3 weeks with a student group this summer. They are each required to keep a journal. My son hates to write, so I was thinking of finding him a small voice recorder so he can do his journal verbally.

I figure he'll need about 20 hours of recording time so I'm wondering if there are any recorders that use memory sticks or compact flash cards, so he can swap them out when they get full.

Also it will have to be battery-powered, and I don't mind sending lots of extra batteries along.

So are there MP3 recorders or any other types of recorders I should be looking at??

Thanks!

I don't have any specifics, but I believe you'd find what you're looking for at Radio Shack, Best Buy, Circuit City, Staples, etc. Price will vary with sound quality and memory. G'day;)

And last, but not least, here are couple of recommendations from about.com, with links to vendors and price comparisons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter