Any favourite locations in the PP?

yipee

Mouseketeer
If we book the PP, do you guys have any favourite floors, or rooms that we should try to request?

Thanks! (again!)

Bumping your post we are going there too!

When I stayed there in June I was on the sixth floor with a park view. It was amazing and very quiet. You can see pictures in my trip report (the link is in my signature).

Theme park view all the way. I believe they have lower and upper theme park views, either one is good. I believe we paid something like $23 a night for our upgrade and then when we checked in they said they had upgraded us to a 12th floor room. I have stayed in a standard view room, we could see the pool but there was no comparison. I would never stay at PP in a non theme park view room.

I love PP by the way, its a great hotel, great pool and nice spacious rooms. I think you'll have a great stay there!

I am pretty sure that we were on the 10th floor with a park view.

Here is a picture of the view.

DCP_0716.jpg

We love the theme park view on the upper floors with a room near the exit at the very end. You have an absolutely AWESOME view of the park, plus if you look to the left, you also can see the fireworks! Love it!! We've requested those rooms quite a few times. :thumbsup2

We had a theme park view on an upper floor. I think it was the 14th floor. We were one floor down from the penthouse. The view was amazing.

I agree with Amy & Dan. An upper floor, theme park view room here is awesome. We booked a standard once hoping for an upgrade and were stuck with a parking structure view. It was awful. We really like PP, too and think many don't give it enough justice. The staff is as wonderful as any hotel, we love Yamabuki (overpriced but very good sushi, hey, it's Disney:rolleyes: ) and Lilo & Stitch is our favorite character breakfast. The only drawbacks are the long(er) walk and again, the non-view rooms. We love the beach theme, too.:thumbsup2

Wow that picture blows away the view room at DLH! My boys love DLh and don't know we are staying at pp next trip. I am sure they will be thrilled with a view like that and the pool slide. The standard rooms were sold out so we have a view room reserved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter