Any fans of The Killers out there?

May Queen

La Salle '13 :)
Hey guys and girls,
I just wanted to ask if any of you guys were into the most fabulous band from Las Vegas...The Killers!:worship: If so, answer me the following questions:
1. The ultimate: Sam's Town or Hot Fuss?
2. If ur a girl: Who is the hottest-Brandon, Dave, Mark, or Ronnie?:lovestruc
3. Favorite song?
4. Have you seen them in concert?
Here are my answers:
1. Sam's Town! It really shows a lot of American pride that is needed right now. Too many bands are bashing this beautiful country. I also respect how they are singing what they want to sing and not just what will be popular.
2. Brandon Flowers is the hottest in my opinion, with Mark as a close 2nd.:love:
3. Besides, "Believe me Natalie", I realize that I cannot pick a favorite song. They are all wonderful!!!
4. Yes, I saw them at the Tweeter Center in Camden last Friday, April 27th and the show was breathtaking!!:goodvibes
You don't have to answer all of the questions if you don't want to. I just thought it'd be fun to talk about THE KILLERS!:idea:
~May Queen:butterfly

1. The ultimate: Sam's Town or Hot Fuss? Hot Fuss
2. If ur a girl: Who is the hottest-Brandon, Dave, Mark, or Ronnie? Brandon
3. Favorite song? When You Were Young
4. Have you seen them in concert? Nope. But I will in 10 days!:cool1:

1. The ultimate: Sam's Town or Hot Fuss?Hot Fuss, hands down.

3. Favorite song? Smile Like You Mean It
4. Have you seen them in concert? Yes, before they became popular.

Wow, i can't believe so many of you guys have never heard of them! Oh and the song that goes, "I got soul but I'm not a soldier" is called, "All These Things that I've Done".:thumbsup2 Thank you to all that responded! Those of you who said that you don't like them, why did you even answer this in the first place? Ok, I mean this is thread is called, "any killers FANS out there? If you want to bash this amazing band, make your own thread.
~May Queen:hippie:

Wow, i can't believe so many of you guys have never heard of them! Oh and the song that goes, "I got soul but I'm not a soldier" is called, "All These Things that I've Done".:thumbsup2 Thank you to all that responded! Those of you who said that you don't like them, why did you even answer this in the first place? Ok, I mean this is thread is called, "any killers FANS out there? If you want to bash this amazing band, make your own thread.
~May Queen:hippie:

I know what the song is called, I was too lazy to type it out.

People respond to these threads because they have the right to. You're going to have to get used to it, it's happened before, it's happened now and it will happen again.

ha, I actually really like The Killers. :)
I've only heard When You Were Young and Read My Mind from Sams Town cos I don't have that CD, I got Hot Fuss, tho.
Unfortunately, I've never been to a show :(

ha, I actually really like The Killers. :)
I've only heard When You Were Young and Read My Mind from Sams Town cos I don't have that CD, I got Hot Fuss, tho.
Unfortunately, I've never been to a show :(
great! you should get the cd! it's absolutely wonderful.
I believe that Sam's Town is an amazing cd. I realize that I am in the minority. But I am just so proud of Brandon, Dave, Mark, and Ronnie for sharing their music with the world.:) This is the music that they want to share with the world and I believe that every song is absolutely beautiful. It shows true American spirit.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!