Any experience with Stonebridge Life?

mjbaby

DIS Veteran
I'm doing other research, of course, but it wouldn't be complete without asking DISers!

My husband and I are in the process of increasing our life insurance. On paper, one of the most attractive options is from a company called Stonebridge Life. I've never hear of them...any thoughts?

mjbaby said:
I'm doing other research, of course, but it wouldn't be complete without asking DISers!

My husband and I are in the process of increasing our life insurance. On paper, one of the most attractive options is from a company called Stonebridge Life. I've never hear of them...any thoughts?

I have a policy with them through my JcPenney credit card. I got the policy when I got out of high school so my parents wouldn't have any expenses should something happen to me. Now I just keep it because it's so cheap ($8 a month for $50,000 in coverage), it suplements my new larger policy I got last spring. I've never had to put in a claim (obviously! :) ) but the few times I've had to call them (name change, address change, etc.) they've been very helpful.

My mom had a policy through them. I submitted a claim when she died and it was very painless. I had the money pretty quickly.

Thank you so much for your insights, PPs! It's these kinds of "on the ground" stories that can mean even more than ratings and so forth. I really love the idea of "no hassle" and am willing to pay even a bit more for the privilege!

My Mom Also Had A Policy Through Her Jcpenney Credit Card. She's Now Disabled But I Took Over Paying For The Policy For Her. The Premium's Are Really Low And When I Had To Take Over The Payments, They Were Very Helpful. Their Website Is Also Pretty Easy To Navigate. Good Luck With Your Shopping. :) Kerri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter