Any Experience with Real Transfer (UK) car service

dvcdisney

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has used Real Transfer (UK) car service for a transfer or excursion in London or surrounding areas.

I'm looking at using them for my transfer from Dover Cruise Terminal to LHR after my cruise this summer.

I have seen some reviews, but I was wondering if anyone here has used them and can share some experience with their service.

Any info would be much appreciated! :)

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has used Real Transfer (UK) car service for a transfer or excursion in London or surrounding areas.

I'm looking at using them for my transfer from Dover Cruise Terminal to LHR after my cruise this summer.

I have seen some reviews, but I was wondering if anyone here has used them and can share some experience with their service.

Any info would be much appreciated! :)
We have Real Transfers booked this September, so I would like to know too! I chose them because of their great reviews.

We have Real Transfers booked this September, so I would like to know too! I chose them because of their great reviews.

Yes, they do have great reviews...all 5 star reviews.

The reason why I started the thread was because I like to see the company mentioned elsewhere other than reviews. I know that sounds strange. But it seems to be a newer company with less reviews out there. I used Twelve Transfers last year since they had good reviews, although not all 5 stars, but they have been mentioned in several places.

I did find some recommendations at some review websites, but very few.

I was hoping to get some reviews from here since this is a very active forum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter