Any Duck Dynasty fans?

My son and I went to the Duck Commander warehouse today to buy a few things. The guys were out in the woods hunting but we were told that they would be making an appearance at the mall later this afternoon. One of the local radio stations was having a toy drive and they were there signing autographs.

We always contribute to the "Stuff the Bus" toy drive and figured this would be a great opportunity to help and to meet some of the Duck Dynasty crew.

My son, Hunter, with Sadie, Cole and John Luke:

PB300005.jpg

Hunter with Si Robertson:

PB300004.jpg

It was getting pretty busy so we didnt' get a picture with Korie and Missy and we didn't get to talk with Godwin because he was on the phone (you can see him in the background of one of the pictures above).

These people are some of the nicest people around and took their time talking with the people and signing autographs. For those of you who are wondering.....yes, Si did have his glass of sweet tea and would pull out his large container of tea from under the table every now and then and refill his glass.

I am so jealous. I have never been one to care about meeting anyone famous and would actually run the other way from anyone famous, really don't like them. But these guys, I would wait for hours to see them, I LOVE them. I can't get enough. My whole family loves them.

I am so jealous. I have never been one to care about meeting anyone famous and would actually run the other way from anyone famous, really don't like them. But these guys, I would wait for hours to see them, I LOVE them. I can't get enough. My whole family loves them.

We have mutual friends and Korie, Missy and I were talking and I missed the opportunity to get a picture with them. We're going back by the warehouse next week to buy another t-shirt and hat and I'll see if they are there so we can get a picture with them.

My son and I went to the Duck Commander warehouse today to buy a few things. The guys were out in the woods hunting but we were told that they would be making an appearance at the mall later this afternoon. One of the local radio stations was having a toy drive and they were there signing autographs.

We always contribute to the "Stuff the Bus" toy drive and figured this would be a great opportunity to help and to meet some of the Duck Dynasty crew.

My son, Hunter, with Sadie, Cole and John Luke:

PB300005.jpg

Hunter with Si Robertson:

PB300004.jpg

It was getting pretty busy so we didnt' get a picture with Korie and Missy and we didn't get to talk with Godwin because he was on the phone (you can see him in the background of one of the pictures above).

These people are some of the nicest people around and took their time talking with the people and signing autographs. For those of you who are wondering.....yes, Si did have his glass of sweet tea and would pull out his large container of tea from under the table every now and then and refill his glass.

What a great photo of your Hunter with the Robertson kids! I love hearing that these people are as nice as they are depicted to be. :)

What a great photo of your Hunter with the Robertson kids! I love hearing that these people are as nice as they are depicted to be. :)

Thanks! Several people commented that Hunter looked like one of the family which pleased him to no end. The Robertsons really are wonderful people and are known for their strong convictions and volunteer/charity work.

I forgot to post pictures of Hunter outside the Duck Commander warehouse. Just behind Hunter is the site where Jase had his office (for a very short time :lmao:) I have no idea why the picture won't rotate even though it's showing rotated on Photobucket. Photobucket and I have a love/hate relationship.

PB300003-1.jpg

The big rig trailer sitting outside the warehouse:

PB300001-1.jpg

mickeystoontown, how cool!!!!

Did anyone watch the RV episode last season????? Laughing thinking about it!

mickeystoontown, how cool that you were able to get those pictures. Your son does look like e could be a brother to the Robertson kids. I had to really look at it to decide which guy was your son.

Those pics make me Happy Happy Happy!

:rotfl2:

I am watching it tonight for the first time. I have already bought my brother a shirt that has a beard quote on it (A&E Store) and season 1 DVD. After watching tonight, I have a couple more ideas. Feel free to add to the list! :rotfl:

- shirt
- season 1 DVD
- jorts (using a pair of DH's old jeans)
- cardboard signs (Use other door. Though shalt not steal)
- $1.00 with a "Spend this on a snowcone. Watch out for brain sneezes."
- American flag bandana (if I can find a cheap one at Wal-Mart)
- rubber duckie

DH is HOOKED on this show! He loves these people...and I think they are a nice family. :). Love this thread!

This is my favorite show on TV. I laugh out loud every episode. Now if I could just get Hubby to watch it and enjoy it with me, but he has NO redneck in his soul.
Uncle Si is my favorite then Jase, neither one of them has to do that much to crack me up, especially Si, HEY and some of his made up words are hysterical.
You can just feel the love from all of them, Phil and Kaye are excellent examples of family values and love of each other and committment to marriage and family.
We need more shows like this instead of the garbage called comedy, like Two and Half Men and few others that are shown during the family hours between 8:00-9:00.

I forgot to post pictures of Hunter outside the Duck Commander warehouse. Just behind Hunter is the site where Jase had his office (for a very short time :lmao:) I have no idea why the picture won't rotate even though it's showing rotated on Photobucket. Photobucket and I have a love/hate relationship.

PB300003-1.jpg

The big rig trailer sitting outside the warehouse:

PB300001-1.jpg

I wonder if the warehouse is open on Saturdays? My grandson wants a Buck Commander tee shirt and I need a few stocking stuffers for my teens. Great pictures!

We have mutual friends and Korie, Missy and I were talking and I missed the opportunity to get a picture with them. We're going back by the warehouse next week to buy another t-shirt and hat and I'll see if they are there so we can get a picture with them.

POst the pic if you get one.

I think Sadie is super cute, and yes, it's obvious now where those dimples come from, lol :thumbsup2

I'm currently watching the episode where they're building the "redneck water park". These guys are crazy!

I am watching it tonight for the first time. I have already bought my brother a shirt that has a beard quote on it (A&E Store) and season 1 DVD. After watching tonight, I have a couple more ideas. Feel free to add to the list! :rotfl:

- shirt
- season 1 DVD
- jorts (using a pair of DH's old jeans)
- cardboard signs (Use other door. Though shalt not steal)
- $1.00 with a "Spend this on a snowcone. Watch out for brain sneezes."
- American flag bandana (if I can find a cheap one at Wal-Mart)
- rubber duckie

A tea glass (aka 1965 Tupperware tall plastic cup!)

I love the pictures!

It looks like the young boys are clean cut but then they grow long hair and beards when they get older. Maybe when they get out of school? Phil and Si have clearly had their beards for a while!

I like both Willie and Jase. Jase has a great deadpan delivery like his Dad. Si is a hoot!

Planogirl said:
I love the pictures!

It looks like the young boys are clean cut but then they grow long hair and beards when they get older. Maybe when they get out of school? Phil and Si have clearly had their beards for a while!

I like both Willie and Jace. Jace has a great deadpan delivery like his Dad. Si is a hoot!

The kids go to a private Christian school that prohibits facial hair. I'm not sure what the rules are with hair length on boys there but I would bet there is a limit on it. Growing a beard is a tradition with a lot of hunters, especially duck hunters, so that's where that originated. The sons grew theirs like that partly as part of their participation in the business and the show. The long hair and beard trend has really caught on around here. Especially at the church! It's crazy how many of the men have them! My son grew one too but he keeps his short and well groomed. His hair is short too. I doubt the Duck Commander look would go over too well with his employer!

Ordered my "HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY" shirt for DHs stocking!

I was on the site a few minutes ago. When my husband gets back from work, I'll get him to help me choose duck calls for our son's Christmas stockings. The "HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY" mugs appeal to me-you can never have too many coffee cups. I think I'll get one for myself and start each day with smile on my face.

Do some of the kids go to public school? We were told that one of the boys plays back -up quarterback for West Monroe. (The team was here last night for the semi-final state football game.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts