Any DREAM Concierge Reviews?

Last minute (for me) planned trip in June on the Dream in Concierge. Just my mom, DSis and me for three nights in a Cat T. Dad is cruised out so he is dog sitting for his granddog :) I am so excited! Shoreside Concierge also got us a cabana even though they were sold out online! The only disappointment is that it will only be 3 nights! My shortest cruise yet. I feel like I am going to have to really plan everything out so I don't miss anything I really want to do or waste too much time deciding what to do while on board! any suggestions?

I'll be sure to report back here in June on my experience on the Dream! This will be the last of the four ships for me to experience.

We just did the dream from 2/27-3/1. We were not allowed to wait in the lounge in the terminal with our non- concierge guest. There was no one in there so I don't get it!!

It was nice but I don't think we will do it again. For three days you really don't get much use out of it. The breakfast is just breads and fruits. The line for the coffee machine is crazy. The character meet was on the port day so we were off the ship.

They never restocked the fridge with water and soda, we had to go to the lounge to get it.

We were in 11002, the deck was amazing!! We had grumpy neighbors who yelled at a 2 year old at 2 in the afternoon for making noise outside!!!

The sundeck needs a hot tub!

Our room host was fabulous. She almost made it worth it. She was chatty and very sweet!!! Always a smile on her face!!!

We have stayed in concierge 3 times on the Dream and love it. The lounge is so convenient in the morning for coffee and food and happy hour at night is great before dinner. Last cruise we were actually the first family on the ship and since concierge boards first, we were on there by 11:15 I think. The staff is amazing and I always feel like we are treated extra special and they are so accommodating to your needs!!! I would highly recommend it

To report back: Concierge was fantastic on the Dream! The dream for three days was as the reviews say - crowded and a bit chaotic.

But concierge was our oasis! The one bedroom suite is amazing, the lounge and sundeck are also such nice quiet, relaxing spaces!

When some rude guest cut me off to get to the hot tub in the adult pool area while saying "you snooze you lose". I promptly went back to my room and got into the jacuzzi tub while watching mickey mouse cartoons on the tv behind the bathroom mirror! A thousand times better than the crowded hot tub!

If I ever go on a short cruise again, I will definitely book concierge. It was well worth it. Well, lets be honest, I'd book concierge on the dream or the fantasy in a heartbeat again! Love the concierge spaces on the new ships! I wish the old ships had similar spaces reserved for concierge!

And of course the team was wonderful: Andy, Annie-Marie, and Ashley were the best!

To report back: Concierge was fantastic on the Dream! The dream for three days was as the reviews say - crowded and a bit chaotic.

But concierge was our oasis! The one bedroom suite is amazing, the lounge and sundeck are also such nice quiet, relaxing spaces!

When some rude guest cut me off to get to the hot tub in the adult pool area while saying "you snooze you lose". I promptly went back to my room and got into the jacuzzi tub while watching mickey mouse cartoons on the tv behind the bathroom mirror! A thousand times better than the crowded hot tub!

If I ever go on a short cruise again, I will definitely book concierge. It was well worth it. Well, lets be honest, I'd book concierge on the dream or the fantasy in a heartbeat again! Love the concierge spaces on the new ships! I wish the old ships had similar spaces reserved for concierge!

And of course the team was wonderful: Andy, Annie-Marie, and Ashley were the best!

Great to hear your review of the Concierge on Dream. We will be on the Dream for. 3 nights in August ... cat V ...really looking forward to the perks and the quiet spaces.:)

So glad to hear all the great reviews!!! We leave next week for our first taste of concierge but, I'm a bit worried we will be spoiled.:goodvibes

You will be spoiled and love it! We went for 3 days in early May and it was wonderful. We had Danny, Andy and Ashely and they were all great. Spoiled us and the kids. We were in 12010 which was very convenient to the side door of the lounge. Loved being able to go and get drinks whenever we wanted, any needs they met, any question they could answer, so friendly and helpful! Totally worth it on a 3 day cruise chaos to have an oasis!

Would love to hear if anyone has stayed in 11020. Searched this thread and didnt see any. TIA

Can someone give me an idea of what the little perks are of concierge? I've heard they provide sunscreen but is that only on the private decks or in the room? Will I still need my own for ports, etc.?

You will be spoiled and love it! We went for 3 days in early May and it was wonderful. We had Danny, Andy and Ashely and they were all great. Spoiled us and the kids. We were in 12010 which was very convenient to the side door of the lounge. Loved being able to go and get drinks whenever we wanted, any needs they met, any question they could answer, so friendly and helpful! Totally worth it on a 3 day cruise chaos to have an oasis!

I am so glad to see this!!!! I've been seriously considering concierge on our next cruise but wasn't sure if it would be worth it for only 3 nights. Now I'm convinced it would!!! We are going on our 1st cruise next month and I'm already planning our 2nd one for August 2015. With concierge are you pretty much guaranteed a cabana on CC? Or is it more about how many cruises you've been on? I would love to get one! Of course I wasn't able to this year.

Can someone give me an idea of what the little perks are of concierge? I've heard they provide sunscreen but is that only on the private decks or in the room? Will I still need my own for ports, etc.?

The sunblock was in the sun decks of both the dream and the fantasy. Nothing in the rooms. We always brought our own.

I am so glad to see this!!!! I've been seriously considering concierge on our next cruise but wasn't sure if it would be worth it for only 3 nights. Now I'm convinced it would!!! We are going on our 1st cruise next month and I'm already planning our 2nd one for August 2015. With concierge are you pretty much guaranteed a cabana on CC? Or is it more about how many cruises you've been on? I would love to get one! Of course I wasn't able to this year.

You are never "guaranteed" anything but at the same time I have never seen anyone in concierge not get one who wanted one provided you contact them at 125 days prior to sailing to give them your preferences. It doesn't matter how many times you have sailed :)

You are never "guaranteed" anything but at the same time I have never seen anyone in concierge not get one who wanted one provided you contact them at 125 days prior to sailing to give them your preferences. It doesn't matter how many times you have sailed :)

That is GREAT news!!! Thank you!!!! :-)

Do i have to pick a port time when I do cruise check-in? If it is a late one, can I just ignore it and get there as early as I want?

One of my favorite little perks is the solar relief gel and shower gel that you get in concierge! They are my two favorite h2o+ products, and that solar relief gel is AMAZING!!!!

I'm sure you could borrow one of the sunscreen bottles on the sundeck if you didn't have any--there were a bunch in a basket each time we've sailed concierge. We mentioned that we forgot it when we sailed this past January (coming from frigid PA, it was easy to forget) and asked where we could buy some on the ship. They actually offered it to us, but we had a cabana at CC, so we got two bottles there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter