Any Disney July-ans?

jazstar87

<font color=<"red">According to the Tag Fairy's wa
well waiting for the host game and taking a break from final studing( i wasn't really but we don't have to tell;) ), i thought i could post this.. Any other Vmkers/Disers going to disney in july? :confused3

am going on the 19-22 then - across the sea!!!!- on the disney magic on the 22 :cloud9:

39 days... :cloud9:

Loves Disney said:
Hey Pay, here is a news flash! LOL I am going to be in WDW from:

July 19th - July 27th.

My birthday get my a present lol do i know you i think your on my list rofl :3dglasses ill be home watching :happytv: and eating popcorn:: on my birthday you 2 are lucky my parents wont take me to WDW :(

I'll be going also! From the 19th to the 26th.

I

can't

wait

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going crazy with all this waiting!!!!! Somebody help me :guilty: :rotfl2:

im going to dlrp in july. i wonder if there is any vmk stuff there...probably not.

Sorry we will miss you but we will be there July 6-12th.

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!!

Spongeblair said:
I am going from July 2nd until 23rd staying at Pop Century

i did forget to add i'll be at the pop.. :teeth:

woot today our magical express tags came!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

getting closer now!!!

Magical Express Tags? also want to meet up?? we will be arriving at Pop on the 2nd around 5ish

Magical express, it a free busing to disney world from the airport, you need to put tags on you suitcase so they can pick them up for you at the baggage claim. Then later deliver it to your room. the magic of disney :cloud9:

sure, i am coming on the 19...

I'll be there sometime between the 10th - 21st of July. Visiting some family in southern Cali and will dropping by Disney for a quick visit. :)

If enough of us are going, we should all meet up to say a simple "hi" at least lol.

I forgot to mention we are staying at the Grand Floridian. ;)

Loves Disney said:
If enough of us are going, we should all meet up to say a simple "hi" at least lol.

I forgot to mention we are staying at the Grand Floridian. ;)
Me too, obviously....

I can't wait to pull up to the Grand Floridian entrance and see those old guys welcoming the quests into the resort... *sniff sniff* just give me a moment...

Master Gracy said:
im going to dlrp in july. i wonder if there is any vmk stuff there...probably not.

I was just in Disneyland Paris about a month an a half ago and there is no sign of VMK whatsoever. And, given how different things are there, I doubt that there will be any VMK in the near future either.
If you haven't been there yet, you'll love it. It's absolutely beautiful. Be sure to go on Phantom Manor because it's so very different from the ones in the US. The only bad thing I found was that the hours weren't long enough AT ALL. :-(

I'll be there July 1-9, staying at Pop Century as well. Which reminds me...gotta make my flat VMKer.

Yvette

Loves Disney said:

you pick...

how about the central plaza at ten.... oh wait real disney right..... ~Moment~ ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter