Any Disney cross stitch fans out there?

LOL I was shocked to see someone posted. It's been so long. I'm working on a piece 3'x3' of the Disney alphabet that I ordered on Etsy. I started it May 2015. Each letter takes at least a month. I've done other things at the same time so that I don't get bored. I just got home from DCL's Magic and it reinvigorated me. I have about 10 letters to go. I'm working on the Fairy Godmother from Cinderella.

I did an Air Force emblem for my sister over the summer. I then picked up Cinderella's Castle that I had started a couple of years ago. Being on the navy material, it is giving me a run for the money. I have a light shining up from underneath and a daylight lamp coming over my left shoulder. Only way I can get anything done. I may be blind before I get this one done. LOL

Anna114. I've never seen a Disney alphabet pattern. I bet it's really cute!
UKCatnip2013. I have worked on dark material and agree that it's hard!

Chae, when I get a chance I will take a picture and post it. It's put a side for a little while so I can work on a Christmas project.

I have been searching for Disney's Mickey and Minnie Wedding cross stitch pattern and can't find the kit being sold anywhere. Does anyone have the pattern in their collection and willing to sell it? My bff is getting married in a year and is a huge Disney fan so this would be the perfect gift if I can just find the pattern! My email is my username @gmail.com. If you have it in your collection feel free to email me!

Last edited:

I love the Minnie and Mickey wedding one! Any chance you could share that pattern with me? I'd buy it from you. I've been on the hunt for it for a while. My friend is getting married in a year and I would love to give her the cross stitch as a wedding gift!

Hello to all,

I have a few Stoney Creek Charts that I can copy and willing to trade for a few I am looking for. I have the following:

Family Dinner
Tinkerbell Spring Blossoms
Past, Present, Forever

Looking for:
Happiest Celebration On Earth - got it
Cinderella Castle - Got it
(Thanks Annette!!!)

Let me know if you would be interested in trading charts or if I could get a copy of the chart.

Thanks so much.

Last edited:
Hi I'm new on here. I'm desperately seeking the mickey and Minnie wedding cross stitch pattern as a wedding present for my sister-in-law. If any one can help I would be really grateful x

Did you ever find the pattern?! My best friend is getting married next year and she is such a huge disney fan; she would love this cross stitch as a gift!

Hi everyone,

I'm still earning my ears here. I am glad to see there are actually posts here for cross stitch. I have been dealing with a lot of health problems over the past two years and things can get quite depressing sometimes.

To keep from going crazy, I recently picked cross stitch back up after a hiatus of about twenty years. I can only surf the web so much, you know.

I've discovered so many great Disney patterns out there. I've bought quite a few off of eBay at big discounts. I have seen the "big" kits that appear to only be available at the parks. These kits look awesome but they are so expensive:(

I see that a lot official Disney patterns have been "retired". Does anyone know where I might find some of these, particularly Winnie the Pooh? My other half just loves that bear, lol.

Take care everyone:)

Does anyone have the new ones for the 50th anniversary? I would love to have one of those....

I know, off the top of my head, that I have the mickey/minnie wedding one.

Would you be willing to share? I’m looking for that one. I have Self Portrait

I have the one of Walt and Mickey walking together hand in hand towards cinderella's castle. I really want to get my collection up.
Thanks and have a magical day.
Jean

Jean would you be willing to share? I’m also looking for Mickey and Minnie Wedding? I have Self Portrait

Dawn

Good afternoon ladies! I would like to find the pattern for Cinderella's Castle. I have Self Portrait, 35th Anniversary, Puppy Love and Tinker Bell Spring Blossoms if you would like to trade patterns. Thank you!

I don’t have any to trade that you don’t already have but would appreciate it if you would be willing to share Puppy Love.

Dawn

Hi! would you happen to have the Puppy love from stoney creek? I would love to have it, I'm sending you a PM as well with my email!

Thanks!!

I’m too new to be able to PM

Do you have Mickey and Minnie Wedding and Puppy Love?
Dawn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!