Any Disney cross stitch fans out there?

I have all 14 stoney creek patterns and am more than willing to share. Just PM me your email address... and I will gladly send any one that you want over:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I have all 14 stoney creek patterns and am more than willing to share. Just PM me your email address... and I will gladly send any one that you want over:cool1::cool1::cool1:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! You are a lifesaver!!!!!!! :worship: :hug:

You are absolutely wonderful for sharing. Thank-you! I've sent you a pm. And thank-you again.

I'll have to post a pic of this pattern I'm working on when I get done. Been working on this one all this year....it's huge, and EVERY spot is stitched!!! I'm not sure I was prepared for that!! LOL

Wow! - Just out of curiosity do you have them all displayed some place? I'm working on my 3rd and trying to figure out where to put it.

I will have to take you up on that...but I don't have enough posts yet. You are so nice to offer us all your patterns. I didn't start buying the kits until after some had already retired.

Hello I'm new to the trading board and I'm looking to trade disney patterns with UK traders. I have been cross stitching for many years and have I have some kits but would prefer trading just the patterns online. I don't know why but Disney has released some wonderful patterns that can only be found in the UK. I live in the States and can't get these wonderful patterns. If anyone can help please email me. Thank You

That is so generous of you. Like the others, I will have to take you up on that offer. I hope it's still available. I just need to have enough posts so I can PM you. Thanks again! You just made smile from ear to ear!!!

I am also looking for expending my collection, and i am looking for the Walt and Mickey walking together hand in hand towards cinderella's castle, and chip n dale patterns, i have about 300 patterns from disney most of them from europe, and willing to share.

I was wondering if you have any of the Christmas patterns that have Mickey and the gang with a Christmas tree? Thanks...Debbie

That is so nice of you to share..do you have any Christmas pattern with Mickey and the gang with a Christmas tree? Thanks...Debbie

I have finished Mickey Salutes!!! I'll try to post a picture tomorrow. Next up is Puppy Love!!

Oh yes, let's see a picture!

Here ya'll go!!! It's at the framers now, I'll post pics with the frame and mat when it's done!!

ChrisCamera211.jpg

Up close

ChrisCamera212.jpg

Enjoy!!! I'll be starting puppy love very soon!

Thanks!!!!! Took me most of last year to do it!!! I hope this next one doesn't take that long!!! I'll post pics of it in the frame when I get it back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter