Any Discounts For Honeymooners ?

2CHATTY

Earning My Ears
ALL THE PLACES IN THE WORLD AND I CHOICE
DINSEY WORLD ! BUT I HAVE NOT HEARD OF ANY
SPECIAL PACKAGES OR DISCOUNTS FOR HONEYMOONERS.
SOON TO BE MR. 2CHATTY AND I ARE RUNNING
SHORT OF MONEY TRYING TO PAY FOR THIS WEDDING, I
WOULD HATE TO HAVE TO CUT SHORT MY HONEYMOON.
DOES ANYONE HAVE SOME HELPFUL HINTS ?
THANK-YOU,
2CHATTY

have you tried mousesavers.com???
thanks to mary i did disney in july for 1 week~just me and my son~less than $2000!!! and that was EVERYTHING. hotel, tickets, transportation, meals and souvies!
good luck!!
and congrats on getting married.:bounce: :bounce:

Hi 2 CHATTY!!! Welcome to the DIS and Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!!
I have never heard of any special DISCOUNTS for honeymooners, but I am sure that there are perks of honeymooning at Disney World.
As a matter of fact, I am going to copy this post over to our Disney Weddings and Honeymoon Board where I sure that everyone would love to help you with all of your Honeymoon Plans!!!
Good Luck and again, Congratulations!!! :)

Have you looked at all the packages that Disney offers on their website? You can get info and a comparison on all the different packages that Disney offers there. Then, you can get an estimate on price for what you are interested in. If you are a member of the Disneyclub then there will be some discounts on certain packages, though the discounts for 2002 aren't out yet.

Stay at a economy resort for the bulk of the trip, then spend a special night or two at the end of youe honeymoon at a deluxe, or moderate this could save you alot, and give you a special spoark to look forward to!

I have heard that there aren't any real "honeymoon" rooms in the resorts but there are always packages to be had. Are you going immediately after your wedding or at a later date? Check the boards for hotel prices and discounts. If you belong to any orginizations see if they have any discounts you can use (aaa,disney clube). Also a friend of mine registered her travel agency as a place people could give gifts of contributing to the honeymoon. And after you are married. Open those cards, I am sure you will find some spending money in them. Good luck

This wont actually save you any money but when we went on our honeymoon we had PS for the rose and crown in Epcot. 7:15, so that we could watch the fire works and we always told the cm's that we were on our honeymoon and so after our meal we were given two glasses of champagne and a red rose.

Emma

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter