Any Coupons for Ghirardelli

runwad

Dis Veteran
Hey all we're heading down to the world, anyone have any links to coupons to our favorite soda shop? Thanks

If you sign up for their e-mail program they will send you a coupon for 20% off your next shop purchase!

Every time I've been there, there has been a 10% coupon on the register reciept for a return visit. If you can't find a better one, you can just have one person in the party order separately first, then use their receipt to get the discount for everyone else.

there is also a 10% DVC discount there.. so if you're a member or renting points from someone.. just show them your room card

You just started a HUGE chocolate craving in me! Thanks for posting this question. I didn't know there were coupons for Ghirardelli...I'm going to try and find one for our trip in Oct. If you do the email registration, when does the coupon expire??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter