Any Chip 'n Dale fans?

Micca

SAHG: Stay At Home Grandfather
I'm watching the DVD of a collection of Chip 'n Dale animated shorts and enjoying it immensely. While I appreciate all Disney animation as art, these are some of the most entertaining/funny of all the Disney shorts.

Anybody else?

I enjoy C&D, also. They are a highly animated pair and their effect on Donald is always priceless.

I like them a lot in Rescue Rangers, but I usually dislike them in the Donald Duck shorts. I sympathize with Donald and want to see him get the better of those little scamps.

Probably doesn't help that I have first hand experience with chipmunks digging up my flowers, munching on veggies, digging holes in the lawn, and generally being obnoxious. :teeth:

I like them, but my 5 year old doesn't - she thinks they're to mean to Donald Duck.

Where'd you find the DVD? My sister would love this.

I got mine at Best Buy, I'm sure it's available at all the usual places (Amazon).
It's called "Classic Cartoon Favorites Volume 4 Starring Chip 'n Dale". The other volumes are Mickey, Goofy, etc. Release date is 2005.

Me!! I love Chip and Dale. They are my favorite Disney characters. Plus, I loved Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers growing up (I still watch the dvds all the time).

Chip and Dale are my favorite of the classic Mickey and friends characters! I must find that DVD, thanks for mentioning it on here, I never knew it existed!

chip n dale are my favorite charcters and i have the DVD at home i love it especially the one with clarice, the cartoons are hilarious nothing like old disney cartoons i always watch them on my way down to disney gets me in the mood have you ever seen the goofy or donald ones? there also funny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!