Any August 2008 DISmeets?

Disney8704

<font color=deeppink>I so need to do that!<br><fon
Has anyone started any august 2008 DISmeet? DH and I will be there from Aug 5-17th and would love to meet some DISers!

we will be there July 20 to August 10th and would love to meet some DISers too:goodvibes

Hi--our family of 5 will be in WDW Aug 2-7 (we'll be in Orlando on the 1st) and we will be staying at Port Orleans-Riverside. Love to meet a few DISers, too :)

We're renting a condo of property for 2 weeks an would love to meet with dissers. It'll be mysellf, DD5 and DS3. DH and DMIL may hop down for the weekend in the middle. We might also have some friends along. It's a long vacation, so we're very flexible!

My family will be at the CSR Aug 10 - 17. We are hoping the parks will not be too crowded. We know it will be hot but we plan on mid-day breaks for lunch and swimming back at the hotel. We are also planning a beach day for Wednesday to rest up a bit. We are trying to figure out if we want to go to a beach on the Atlantic side or the Gulf Side.

I will be there with my little girl. aug. 9-17 at POFQ! Would love to meet others. DD is 6 yrs old and seriously suffers from boredom due to being an only child. She has it rough...having to travel with her mama, all by her lonesome to WDW! Poor-poor kid!!

:dance3: 121 more day till we check in at OKW.:dance3: It would be neat to actually meet some of you!

August 1st to the 17th at Pop Century for us. DS 13 loves the 60's pool so would love to meet up with anyone while the kids swim.

Ang

OK. Now thats its getting closer to August, lets post where we are gonna be during our trips. This will help to see if theres a chance for some of us, or hopefully, all of us to meet at least 1 DISer. I already have plans to meet 1 at CP before her ADR for croc exchange. I will be carrying it with me from Aug 5-13th. So if you see someone carrying a croc, that just maybe be me! :thumbsup2

Tuesday, 5th - Arrival - AKL :cheer2:
Wednesday, 6th - MK
Thurday, 7th - EPCOT
Friday, 8th - DHS
Saturday, 9th - MK
Sunday, 10th - DTD
Monday, 11th - AK
Tuesday, 12th - MK
Wednesday, 13th - AK in the morning & MK in the afternoon/evening
Thursday, 14th - EPCOT
Friday, 15th - DHS
Saturday, 16th - Epcot
Sunday, 17th - We leave :sad:

we are coming from the uk for three weeks JUly 2oth to Aug 10th here our our plans for august so far we have three days at the Contemporary July 25th to July27 :cheer2: the rest we are in a villa in emerald island

2nd DHS fantasmic dinner package maama melroses 5.2o

3rd undecided

4th epcot dinner tuta italia 6pm

5th animal kingdom

6th undecided

7th undecided

8th undecided

9th MK dinner cinderellas royal table 5.50

10th thphoon lagoon fly home:sad1:

Monday, 11th - AK

Us too! Our schedule is:

08/10 - MK Evening, WCC Lunch
08/11 - AK, Tusker House Lunch, CR Dinner
08/12 - DHS, Sci-Fi Dinner, but looking to change to 50's
08/13 - Epcot, Le Cellier Lunch
08/14 - Undecided AM/MK Evening, Plaza Lunch
08/15 - MK, Kona Cafe AM

And we'll be at the Pop.

Us too! Our schedule is:

08/10 - MK Evening, WCC Lunch
08/11 - AK, Tusker House Lunch, CR Dinner
08/12 - DHS, Sci-Fi Dinner, but looking to change to 50's
08/13 - Epcot, Le Cellier Lunch
08/14 - Undecided AM/MK Evening, Plaza Lunch
08/15 - MK, Kona Cafe AM

And we'll be at the Pop.

We have a couple of things the same.

8/12 DHS 50's primetime at noon
8/13 Le Cellier 1p

If you will be there at the same time let me know and we can look for each other.

We have a couple of things the same.

8/12 DHS 50's primetime at noon
8/13 Le Cellier 1p

If you will be there at the same time let me know and we can look for each other.

Our Le Cellier ressies are for 12:55! We'll totally run into each other :) I'll have my LGMH on my Baggallini, don't worry. :laughing:

As far as DHS, I'm not sure when our new ressie will be. I'll let you know when we change it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!