Any AP pin collectors here?

SusanWasHere

<font color=green>I'm on the left<br><font color=d
Hello! Was wondering if anyone here is collecting this years AP pin? :confused3 It's the one with Mickey in the middle holding the magnetic key and the 4 large pieces that go around it. I was wondering if the 4th piece is out yet?? I have the Epcot, AK, and HS pieces, just waiting for the MK piece. I won't be there until Dec. 14th and am stressing I won't get it. The last time I was there the person in the store *thought* it wasn't coming out until December, but wasn't positive. Anyone know about this? Thanks in advance.... I'm just going to die if I miss this last piece LOL. Why oh why did I even start this collecting stuff?:rolleyes1 LOL

I collect AP Exclusive pins and I know just the set you are talking about; I'm collecting it too. As far as I know, whenever they have these quarterly sets (they do them for DVC pins too) the final one usually does come out at the beginning of December. I found this link for you. It's not an official Disney site, but it's a thorough and accurate site run by avid Disney pin collectors.

If you scroll to the bottom of the page, you'll see that they are saying that the final pin is not yet released. We don't even know which character it'll feature yet, but we do know, like you said, that it'll feature MK.

This site is usually pretty good about updating info, so when they get a release date they'll probably put it on this page.

Hope this helps!

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=79494&sid=5358.1289008067

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!! I really appreciate your reply!! I was hoping the pin wouldn't already be out! I have the pins on a huge fabric covered corkboard, and all I can think of everytime I see it is what will happen if I don't get that last piece! I'll never buy one like this again - too stressful LOL. Fortunately this will be my 4th trip this year and it's worked out for me to get each piece. Last year they sold the whole set as one - that was fine! Thanks again!! Hopefully I'll get it next month! Trust me - it will be the first thing I go for when I get to Epcot the mornning of the 15th :)

This past August when I was at WDW I purchased the all the Annual Pass pins you are asking about, along with some other Annual Pass pins which might have been released before.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!! I really appreciate your reply!! I was hoping the pin wouldn't already be out! I have the pins on a huge fabric covered corkboard, and all I can think of everytime I see it is what will happen if I don't get that last piece! I'll never buy one like this again - too stressful LOL. Fortunately this will be my 4th trip this year and it's worked out for me to get each piece. Last year they sold the whole set as one - that was fine! Thanks again!! Hopefully I'll get it next month! Trust me - it will be the first thing I go for when I get to Epcot the mornning of the 15th :)

I bought that one from last year too. Yes, you could get it all in one shot. It was a pain getting it to lineup correctly in my pin book!:lmao:

I'm not going to be able to complete this year's set like you are. I only have the center piece and the Figment piece. I was able to buy the AP MNSSHP pin and the AP F&W pins last month. Don't forget, if you're going to be there in December and if you are going to MVMCP, they have AP exclusives for that too. You can get them at The Emporium and at Frontierland Trading Post.

This past August when I was at WDW I purchased the all the Annual Pass pins you are asking about, along with some other Annual Pass pins which might have been released before.

I usually do the same - I'll buy all the AP and DVC pins that are available and that I don't have everytime I go. The problem is, with these quarterly ones, there may be one that isn't out yet, and then, since it's a Limited Edition, the next time you go, it might be gone.

I guess it's a good excuse to go more often! :thumbsup2

LOL I was going anyway - but it just so happens my 4 trips coincided with when the pieces were coming out. In hindsight - I wish I didn't do it bc it's been too stressful. The last 2 pieces I had to hunt down bc no place had them. I'm hoping to be lucky next month! I have 4 pins in mind for December - hopefully that will be it for me. I want one for OKW since it will be my 1st time there, a Christmas 2010 one, the AP one, and the new DVC one. I'm sure others will tempt me......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter