Any American Airlines promo codes floating around??

jls886

DIS Veteran
I've googled and can't come up with any. Flying down to Ft. Lauderdale June 1. If anyone knows of any current AA promos I'd appreciate it :goodvibes

In the past, there have been codes in the Entertainment Book. If you do not own one, perhaps a friend or family member has one and will either share the code or let you purchase the code for a dollar or two. I know in the past, I've offered to buy someone's car rental coupons for a couple of bucks -- they weren't going to use them and were able to get a couple of bucks back towards the cost of the book and I didn't have to buy an entire book just to get the coupon codes.

Thank you so much!! I always forget to check the Entertainment book! We actually have 2 of them so that is perfect!

Thank you so much!! I always forget to check the Entertainment book! We actually have 2 of them so that is perfect!

Please let me know if there is one in it. I need airfare for September and would love to find a discount somewhere.

There is a promo code with the 2011 Entertainment Book. You have to activate your book online and get your code from entertainment.com/aa11. It is good for $10 off of a fare of at least $100, and for up to 6 people on the same itinerary. Unfortunately my one-way is only $89 so I can't use it for this trip but I hope you're able to use yours!

I just got an email with the promo code TAKE10 that gives 10% off AAVacations.com. And I found a good link to 10% off (including miles bookings) on flyertalk forums.

HTH! :wizard:

I just got an email with the promo code TAKE10 that gives 10% off AAVacations.com. And I found a good link to 10% off (including miles bookings) on flyertalk forums.

HTH! :wizard:

Thanks..we are booking our Mexico vacation soon (ack) and the peiople we go with always use AA vacations for that.

There are often discounted gift cards available for AA also. Use those and a promo code and you could score some cheap(er) airfare!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter