• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any advice on how to secure last minute sailing (less than 10 days to embarkation)?

jourknee2master

Earning My Ears
Very spontaneous of me, but I am looking to try and get on a July 3rd sailing from either Miami or Port Canaveral. Normally we would book well in advance however now that our work schedules have changed I am trying to surprise my BF with a birthday cruise so we can get away! (His bday is on 7/6). We are less than 14 days away from that sailing and after scouring the internet and calling, there are no options available.

I saw the Dreams Unlimited has last minute bookings, wondering if anyone has used this or any other method to snag something this close.

Fingers crossed something pops up!

Very spontaneous of me, but I am looking to try and get on a July 3rd sailing from either Miami or Port Canaveral. Normally we would book well in advance however now that our work schedules have changed I am trying to surprise my BF with a birthday cruise so we can get away! (His bday is on 7/6). We are less than 14 days away from that sailing and after scouring the internet and calling, there are no options available.

I saw the Dreams Unlimited has last minute bookings, wondering if anyone has used this or any other method to snag something this close.

Fingers crossed something pops up!
Haven't done DCL that short notice, but we did book a Carnival cruise on a Thursday night for a Sunday cruise. I do know if you book within 3 days, you have to call DCL directly, no online bookings.

We did this just two weeks ago~ My DH surprised DD and I with a last minute cruise, literally. He said pack your bags, you are leaving today and going on a cruise in 2 days. :yay:
The craziest most fun surprise ever!
He just kept calling DCL 2-3 times a day for a few days. Everything was sold out until 3 days prior, when he had a choice of 2 cabins. It's possible! I would only book directly with DCL in this situation. (That's just me personally...it seemed like there was a lot of supervisors working on "authorization" behind the scenes.)
Good luck, OP! I hope it works out for you!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter