Any Adult Suggestions...

Melika77

Mouseketeer
Hi! We are headed to WDW in August for 7 days six nights. We know basically what we would like to do. We have the first day, one day during, and the last day free. Any suggestions?

Melika77

well what are you doing already?

you could spend the last day at the marketplace at downtown disney and shop for all your gifts and souvineers. There are tons of outlet malls near by.

as for the extra day, aside from the four parks, make sure you do a waterpark. if youre doing one already you may find you want to go back. typhoon lagoon was one of our best days. were thinking about doing a trip down just for the waterparks this summer.

go resort exploring. or take a liesurely morning and about mid afternoon start on a progressive dinner. go to the dinning baord and see who has the best appitizer and go there, then go somewhere else for the main course and somewhere else for dessert.....

you could leave disney and go to cocoa beach or the space center.

You might want to look into Discovery Cove. You can swim with the dolphins. I have swam with the dolphins when we were in the Bahamas last year, but I want to go to Discovery Cove. Everyone I have talked to says it is totally worth every penny. I think it is about $200.00 per person. Take a look at their web site www.discoverycove.com. If we didn't have little ones we'd be there.

Robin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter