Any accurate pricing of the Wish Tower suite yet?

disneywonderfun

DIS Veteran
I am interested in booking when Gold opens up next Monday. Interested if there are any Platinum 25+'s that might be able to check pricing during the first week of August for a 4 night cruise. Just curious how much more money Disney will get from me for that experience!

DWF

It will be hard to get until Thursday when pricing can be looked up on line. Unless an individual was actually looking to book that sailing and had the information.

Thanks for the info. Did not realize the Plats did not have access online to pricing. I just assumed since I was not eligible yet, the pricing was not included when I logged in.

DWF

FWIW, I saw on twitter that the price for the the Tower room over Labor Day weekend for 4 adults was $16,578.

FWIW, I saw on twitter that the price for the the Tower room over Labor Day weekend for 4 adults was $16,578.

That would be an amazing surprise for me! Per night cost for 2 adults and 2 children in the summer for the Royal on either the Dream or Fantasy has gravitated to around $8K per night. So, I am hoping that a 4 night Wish cruise is around $35K. We shall see. Thanks!!!

Saw someone post on FB they booked the tower suite. 8 adults. $3700+ per adult. Think it was a cruise in the fall.

This just appeared on the website. It's for 2 adults and 3 kids. Not sure it's the Tower, but seems likely.

This just appeared on the website. It's for 2 adults and 3 kids. Not sure it's the Tower, but seems likely.
View attachment 575760
I just sent that info to my husband. we aren't looking at MV but end of July. It's funny though, we are also 2A/3K but my amount shows 63,923. I'm curious about the total cost quoted above. They said "$3754pp" but what would the total breakdown be if there were less people. obviously the more people in a stateroom, the more of a "discount" each person is. But still it does not appear to be as much as I thought. Which begs the question, are we just so out of touch with reality when "only $3800pp" for an off season 4nt cruise is not that much :P

Here is the breakdown for the MV (again, assuming it's the Tower Suite)- I'm guessing the slight difference is based on the age of the kids.

Adult 1 $24,250.00
Adult 2 $24,250.00
Child 1 $5,120.00
Child 2 $5,120.00
Child 3 $4,915.20
Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses $472.60
Total Stateroom Price $64,127.80

I just could not come up with any reasonable way to achieve $3800 pp for the Tower. Perhaps if you max out at 8 people and you are set for a 3 night cruise, then $3800 x 8 = $30,400 for 3 nights making it right at $10k per night. Again, knowing the Royals on the Dream/Fantasy have escalated to $8k per night, how could anyone conclude differently. Even off peak, slowest season, I do not see much less than around $6-7k per night for a Dream/Fantasy Royal for 4 people. I guess I will find out next Monday what "my truth" is. As I mentioned, I am cautiously hopeful that a 4 night cruise with 2a/2c in early August might run me around $35K. No way will it be anywhere even in the ballpark of $15k (which is what I get if it is $3800 pp).

I just could not come up with any reasonable way to achieve $3800 pp for the Tower. Perhaps if you max out at 8 people and you are set for a 3 night cruise, then $3800 x 8 = $30,400 for 3 nights making it right at $10k per night. Again, knowing the Royals on the Dream/Fantasy have escalated to $8k per night, how could anyone conclude differently. Even off peak, slowest season, I do not see much less than around $6-7k per night for a Dream/Fantasy Royal for 4 people. I guess I will find out next Monday what "my truth" is. As I mentioned, I am cautiously hopeful that a 4 night cruise with 2a/2c in early August might run me around $35K. No way will it be anywhere even in the ballpark of $15k (which is what I get if it is $3800 pp).

I'm certain the 3.8K per person does not show what the cost was for those first two adults... that will be the lions share.

*sigh* I keep watching all these promos about this ship where they say "this is our Disney wish." I guess my "Disney wish" is for more money! :rotfl: :genie:

I'll take "unnecessary expenses" for 3,754$, Alex.

I pay less than that for my mortgage yearly.

That amount is enough to feed 50 families on Christmas Eve...

EDITED: I have a very serious question: Am I the only one thinking that Disney is taking their customers for granted, here?

Last edited:
I'll take "unnecessary expenses" for 3,754$, Alex.

I pay less than that for my mortgage yearly.

That amount is enough to feed 50 families on Christmas Eve...

I have a very serious question: Am I the only one thinking that Disney is taking advantage of their customers, here?

That's how I feel about a lot of Disney things ($4.50 for a Coke, $62 for a character buffet), but not this. This is a luxury product and that there's only 1 tells you it's not meant for "us". It's catering to an elite group who really can't be taken advantage of financially (at least not at $50,000 - 80,000 most likely).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter