Any 2007 stuff in the outlets??

alyssa810

<font color=purple>It's much more fun on the boat<
Has anyone seen any of the 2007 merchandise in any of the outlets yet, like character premier or character warehouse? Our December trip was cut short and I never got any 2007 stuff for my DS, who was born in September, and I was hoping to get something like a 2007 picture magnet or frame...if you see this stuff out and about, or even in the parks still, please let me know!!

We went to one of the outlets in December -- 2007 stuff was on clearance. 50% off I think. I also saw some 2007 items marked down at the WoD store in DTD and in some of the hotel gift shops.

anyone still seeing 2007 stuff out and about!?!?

Yes, we saw 2007 items at the outlet in St. Augustine, Florida on Sunday on our way to Orlando, and at the outlet here in Orlando on Tuesday. The one near Downtown Disney and Crossroads Shopping Center. The items were 50% off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter