Anual pass Discount?

bearette

DIS Veteran
Where do you get your discount annual passes? I wanted to get one this year and I wanted to make sure I found the best price so i could have more money to spend in the parks! i am looking into a premium or deluxe pass.

The only discount I'm aware of for the AP is the DVC discount. Otherwise, I think you're out of luck.

Lol...love that one!

We have the Deluxe AP, but we're in Colorado so we can't get there often and we avoid summers and crowds so it's worked very nicely for us.

If one of your friends is a CM, then you can go bug him/her... :)

Albort's Signature said:
~ Your friendly Cast Member ~

Albort, you really were just ASKING for it.

BTW, I'll need to renew my AP come March... Can I count on you not taking a vacation? ;)

There aren't any deals that I know of. But I *think* we got a deal when we upgraded our parkhoppers. They credited us the face value rather than what we paid - we didn't ask them to or realize what they had done until we were back at the hotel! This resulted in a HUGE savings for us!

It was a good day! :woohoo:

My husband used to work there so we know cast members, but I was told that there was a $30 discount and the only ones i can find (through a union discount) is $20. (Same discount as the cast members.) Since we never had to pay for it I never payed much attention to the cost. I am paying more attention now! Thanks for replies.

Since you brought it up... what is better about the deluxe pass besides the extra dates? I'm not sure that we would use it for holidays so that is why we are considering the cheaper premium one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter