Ant and Dec TV show LIVE from Magic Kingdom in April

Don't bother trying to upload it to YouTube, it'll be blocked within a couple of hours - much like mine was. You're wasting your time/effort.

Try Vimeo.
Okie doke, thanks for letting me know! I'll try Vimeo instead then!

*Edit: Going to have to attempt to upload to YouTube as the file is 7GB and Vimeo won't allow that size! Conno, was your video blocked in the US do you know?

Last edited:
So that stage and rigging used yesterday in Town Square is nearly down, as seen in this photo from @bioreconstruct on Twitter:
As I suspected, it should be as it should be by tomorrow morning.
Full show coming soon. Just exporting it to upload to YouTube!
I was able to watch it all last night and still can today by clicking on "YouTube" on hiroMYhero's post.

The production appears to be so much bigger than it looked in person. I guess that's due to the way TV cameras capture images. You get the impression that the entire Town Square area was jammed packed with people, but it really wasn't. The roadway between the audience and side walks was kept clear the entire time. But still a lot of people there.

Okie doke, thanks for letting me know! I'll try Vimeo instead then!

*Edit: Going to have to attempt to upload to YouTube as the file is 7GB and Vimeo won't allow that size! Conno, was your video blocked in the US do you know?
Nathan, it's not blocked in the US nor in France. The WDW and U.K. Teams have watched it in Paris!

As I suspected, it should be as it should be by tomorrow morning.
I was able to watch it all last night and still can today by clicking on "YouTube" on hiroMYhero's post.

The production appears to be so much bigger than it looked in person. I guess that's due to the way TV cameras capture images. You get the impression that the entire Town Square area was jammed packed with people, but it really wasn't. The roadway between the audience and side walks was kept clear the entire time. But still a lot of people there.
Ok, good, only asking as Conno said his video was blocked within a couple of hours...

Yes, definitely looked busier on TV than it did from some peoples photos i've seen... I bet that was a major task for CM's keeping everyone in the assigned areas and not blocking the roadway/sidewalks!

We were there yesterday and honestly had no idea who they were! A British person we spoke to was kind enough to tell us about their show and popularity in the UK. Main Street was blocked off not by rope, but by a wall of CMs. It was crowded but not any more crowded than we've ever experienced!IMG_4435.jpgIMG_4439.jpg

We were there yesterday and honestly had no idea who they were! A British person we spoke to was kind enough to tell us about their show and popularity in the UK. Main Street was blocked off not by rope, but by a wall of CMs. It was crowded but not any more crowded than we've ever experienced!View attachment 230340View attachment 230341
Ant and Dec aren't very popular in the US, but are super popular here in the UK. They are the nation's sweethearts! Interesting that it was a CM wall rather than ropes. Looks like you had a pretty good view from where you were standing in Town Square! Thanks for sharing those photos :)

Full show from yesterday's taping at Magic Kingdom, without commercial breaks etc.

*may be blocked in some countries due to copyright! Sorry! Hopefully will have a non-blocked version ASAP!*

Last edited:
itv blocked this.

All your other segments aren't blocked.
I was kinda expecting them to to be honest, it still works here but guessing they've just blocked US viewing, which is a shame :-( Thanks for letting me know!

The other segments I shared were uploaded by ITV themselves.

itv blocked this.

All your other segments aren't blocked.
I've got another way I can hopefully share it that should work in the US, for those who want to watch. Unfortunately Vimeo only allows 500MB and the file is 7GB, so that isn't an option! Fingers crossed i'll be able to share a view-able version tomorrow! Its a shame ITV block it, especially considering that show was filmed in the US!

I bet that was a major task for CM's keeping everyone in the assigned areas and not blocking the roadway/sidewalks!
The red vested PAC CMs were there as well and that's their specialty. They took care of the outside dealing with day guests during the show and we took care of the audience and entrances inside the show area.

I would also like to point you to TheTimTracker's latest vlog, which has a bit of behind-the-scenes footage from Saturdays live broadcast... :)

I'd told my parents we were going to be in MK on Saturday so they should look out for us on TV (they're in England and were watching live) - we ended up staying home because of reports of crazy crowds, yet my parents called SUPER excited because they'd seen us on TV! Good to know they apparently can't pick their daughter and grandsons out of a crowd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter