another windsor hills question (condo)

ado121

DIS Veteran
are we allowed to ask, on the disboards, if any other dis members have ever stayed at a specific windsor hill condo? i want to know about the noise level of a 4th floor building 8 unit.

amy

You can ask, I don't think it's against any rule. I see people ask about specific places all the time. Having said that, WH Condo buildings are all, I believe, 4 floors tall. So if you're on the 4th floor, you won't have anyone above you to make noise.

We have stayed twice on the 3rd floor and haven't had any issues at all, and I know at least one time there was someone above us because I saw them sitting on the balcony.

We leave for another fun-filled trip two weeks from tomorrow - again staying on a 3rd floor unit...

We stayed on floor 2 of building 8 and were vaguley aware that there were other people staying in the building b/c of all the cars in the parking lot, but that's it. We never heard anything in the halls, or next to us, or above us. We could hear kids playing in the pool while in the hallways, but that is it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!