We currently own and are happy with BWV. However, I happen to hate the busses and we don't rent a car. So, we intended on adding a monorail resort for split stays. We also wanted a resort with a longer end date in case we live to be 100 or our kids want our points....lol Our resort of choice was to be BLT. However, recent DVC actions have us worried about future point reallocation. So, I am not really too eager to buy anywhere without dedicated studios. I'm really just kind of afraid of how far they can take the "lock-off premium". That leaves PVB which is also a risk (in my mind) because of possible bungalow reallocation. What's a girl to do? I had gone into panic mode when I heard about price increases and resale restrictions and called my guide for points. Nothing available, so we went on waitlist for BWV, BLT and SSR. He called today offering SSR. We could use SSR to try to get whatever we can at 7 months. I really don't even mind staying at SSR - we hit Disney Springs 1 or 2 times per trip so it would still allow us to at least avoid a bus ride or 2 per trip. I'm having a hard time reconciling the fact that SSR preferred would cost as many points or much more than our BWV nights and possibly what BLT standard would be... I don't know... Maybe I'm picking unfortunate dates but the SSR point charts are looking kinda high to me. And they could also take another major lock off premium hit. So, I guess I'm not really "feeling it" right now. A few days ago I was like "I need more points NOW!!". Today, I don't know what i want. If anything. Except maybe more BWV. Which I would just buy resale I guess at this point. Ugh. Thoughts?