Another way to make a little extra cash for our Disney funds

They went down again? They had gone up last month. It's still good extra money.

The first 400 people to upload a video, on anything , get $25. Then anything else you load (apart from assignments) is just for Pay Per Play for the month. You can do the assignments but those have stipulations on them now too (the cereal one is like the first 50 videos or something like that) and instead of being $10 they are $5 and you can only do one in each category (no more doing every variety of Herbal Essence products).

Of those 400 videos that are uploaded and paid out for they will take the Top 20 viewed at the end of April and randomly pick one to win $1000.

It really is limiting and I was bummed to see it when I got the email.

Allyson

Seriously sucks. The most you might make is 25.00, one video, and then PPP. Crap, if you ask me.
So sad because I liked making the extra 100.00 a month.

Seriously sucks. The most you might make is 25.00, one video, and then PPP. Crap, if you ask me.
So sad because I liked making the extra 100.00 a month.

How odd that last month they paid me for coming back. I hadn't uploaded in a while, so they sent me an email saying I'd get paid to post more videos. They must be out of money.

Hi guys & gals!

I know that there is a contest going on at ExpoTV right now and it sure would be nice if a DISer won. But the DIS does not permit members to solicit contest votes on this website. (See the Posting Guidelines). A few posts have already been removed in order to stay in compliance with the rules.

Good luck to everyone who is entered.

Hi Guys:flower3:,
I checked expo and still seen April promos up. Any idea for this monthe yet?:confused:

I'll start this by saying that I really appreciate expotv, because it helped me save money for my wedding and disneymoon!

Now I do have to tell you one thing, and bear in mind, they corrected it right away.

At one point I uploaded a pretty popular review. They put this review on several websites, youtube included. I was fine with this because as it states in their policy, the video becomes their property to distribute as they wish.

However.

When I went to the youtube site to see my video, it was tagged (by expotv, mind you) with the keywords "sex" "hot girl" and "****s."

I found this very inappropriate, and I expressed that to them. It turns out, they had done this to quite a few women, to get extra "hits" on these sites.

As soon as I alerted them, they promptly fixed it. There was no apology nor explanation (although as I stated, it got more hits), but I continued to post videos because they did remove the inappropriate keywords.

I just wanted to let you know, because you should keep your eye on the videos they post at other sites, just in case it happens to you - I didn't mind that much since it wasn't up for that long, but I have a very devout friend who would be HORRIFIED if they did that to her, and she did quit expotv because of this situation.

But again, this is just to let you know and not to start anything, as I haven't noticed anything recently. Just keep your eyes out to make sure they're not using your video to lure in lusty teenage boys on youtube!!!! :lmao:

I was really liking expo, but not so much anymore. I haven't qualified for any of their surveys. It really stinks. Anyone have another idea for making approx $150 per month for my Disney savings.

Seems like a cycle with them...they go a few months everything is fine then they make drastic changes. And when people stop they increase the videos again...rinse and repeat. I don't get it.

I don't like the one vid a month either. I liked the old days when I could plan on a few hundred a month. Gosh my first full month there, August 2007, I earned $800! But Expo has been very good to me with prizes and such over the last 20 months or so and paid for a Disney trip in March 2008 I took with my kids. I just won an iTouch last week that I am enjoying a lot.

I just wish it was more consistant. As someone mentioned it changes so much. It can have a few months that are dry and then they'll have a good promo month. I would rather know I could consistantly get $200 a month or so than have it be so sporadic.

Any DISers up for the $1000? Mine didn't stand a chance but I'd love to see a DISer take home the cash!

Allyson

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter