Another Thanksgiving Thread-Buffet or Family Style

We do buffet but there are always a few things on the table like condiments, rolls and a relish tray. Even when there's only 5 or 6 of us there wouldn't be room without adding the leaf, and I'm not doing that.

When it's just the 4 of us we serve family style and the turkey is carved in advance.

When we have a bunch of people, it's buffet style. And the turkey is carved in advance.

My husband makes a huge mess when he carves the turkey so it's easier to clean up at the kitchen counter.

We do a little of both - hot items buffet style, salads and bread on the table.

We do both. Usually around thirty of us so we have a really long table and Island. There is so much food that we wind up putting it in bowls on the table, then fill the island, then usually run out of bowls or serving dishes and resort to the pots if we need too.

We will do like three bowls of mashed potatoes, etc. one wouldn't work because we would just have to keep refilling it.

I hope everybody enjoyed their Thanksgiving, no matter how the meal was served.

Buffet style. I host and make the turkey, ham, etc. But my mother and sister in law provide the rest of the dishes, so we just put everything out for everyone to enjoy at their leisure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!