Another Thanksgiving question- Paper plates or washable plates?

Always washable. Usually normal round ones. One year I used my set of Corelle serving platters so we could really load up, but I felt that was over the top.

12 and under it's bone china a set inherited from my mother who likes to give some stuff away while she's alive.
13 and more I buy Caspari paper plates...they are just beautiful as well as sturdy.

Other than the pre-dinner snacks, which we use paper plates for, we always use our china, so washable.

Always washable, it's a holiday, supposed to be a little bit different than everyday.

Paper plates are only for picnics. :flower1:
I agree, other then camping the only time we ever use paper plates is if Dh and the kids order pizza if I’m working an evening shift so they can say they didn’t leave any dirty dishes!

Real plates, glasses, & silverware.

We have 12 place settings of china (which is no longer available to buy), &, since it's no longer enough to serve us all, a couple of years ago, I bought 8 more place settings of a coordinating pattern.

We use the nice paper napkins though, and I have disposable drinking cups & coffee cups for before & after the meal when people are just hanging out.

When I hosted it was the fine china, silverware and crystal.
Only use them on Thanksgiving, New Years and Easter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter