Another stupid meal plan question.....

pta-mom

<font color=deeppink>The three-second rule does no
OK....I am really trying to get this solid in my mind....forgive me please!!! ;)

We are staying on-site for 7 days and 6 nights....we have a 7 day park pass and a 6 day dinner meal plan. We arrive on a Monday afternoon and leave Sunday night.

Now question: If we have any meal points or coupons or what ever it is they use left over after our Saturday dinner....can they be used on the Sunday as we are still there, in DW, but would have had to officially check out of our resort? Or, as it is a 6 day plan (which corresponds to the number of nights of our stay), does that mean that as of 12 midnight Saturday, all remaining unused credits would than be null and void? :rolleyes1

Please clarify!! :confused3

They will expire on midnight the day you leave.

pta-mom said:
OK....I am really trying to get this solid in my mind....forgive me please!!! ;)

We are staying on-site for 7 days and 6 nights....we have a 7 day park pass and a 6 day dinner meal plan. We arrive on a Monday afternoon and leave Sunday night.

Now question: If we have any meal points or coupons or what ever it is they use left over after our Saturday dinner....can they be used on the Sunday as we are still there, in DW, but would have had to officially check out of our resort? Or, as it is a 6 day plan (which corresponds to the number of nights of our stay), does that mean that as of 12 midnight Saturday, all remaining unused credits would than be null and void? :rolleyes1

Please clarify!! :confused3
you get credits based on the number of nights and they expire the last day at midnight. We used our credits for breakfast the last day of our trip.

We used counter service for breakfast our last morning and got mickey rice krispie bars with our left over snack credits.

twinsmamma said:
you get credits based on the number of nights and they expire the last day at midnight. We used our credits for breakfast the last day of our trip.

OK...this is why I'm not understanding this....the number of nights is 6 but we are there an extra day...so, what you mean is if we are there from Monday to Sunday, they do not expire on Saturday at midnight but on Sunday at midnight....on day 7. Correct?

pta-mom said:
OK...this is why I'm not understanding this....the number of nights is 6 but we are there an extra day...so, what you mean is if we are there from Monday to Sunday, they do not expire on Saturday at midnight but on Sunday at midnight....on day 7. Correct?

You are correct! :cheer2: They will expire on Sunday at midnight so you can enjoy a good last meal on Sunday. We paid OOP for a cheap meal one of the days during our trip so we could have a nice meal at the castle for lunch on our last day. It was before the changes so it was only 1 TS credit. I liked having a nice meal on the last day, put a nice ending to a wonderful trip.

Have fun, pixiedust:

Loralie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter