Another stroller question

pryzeless

Earning My Ears
We will be in Orlando in August, first in Universal then a week in Disney. The kids are 2, 5 and 9. Should we a. bring our single jogging stroller and rent a single stroller just in Disney or b. rent a double for the whole trip? I am worried about the heat and walking but I am trying to figure out which would be best. The single would be less expensive and we would have it for the airport but then we are wrestling two strollers on/off the buses vs. not worrying about lugging a double through the airport and pushing a double through the parks. We don't own a double and the younger two usually take turns if need be. Any suggestions?

We will be in Orlando in August, first in Universal then a week in Disney. The kids are 2, 5 and 9. Should we a. bring our single jogging stroller and rent a single stroller just in Disney or b. rent a double for the whole trip? I am worried about the heat and walking but I am trying to figure out which would be best. The single would be less expensive and we would have it for the airport but then we are wrestling two strollers on/off the buses vs. not worrying about lugging a double through the airport and pushing a double through the parks. We don't own a double and the younger two usually take turns if need be. Any suggestions?
how about a C option bring the single for the airport and rent the double off site for the parks. if you rent a single in the park that stroller has to be lest before you go out the gate and it c an be a walk what ever transportation you take. is one of you ready to carry one tired 5 year old or put the 5 year old in stroller and carry the 2 year old. plus you can have a walk from transportation and you room so again carrying one of the kids

I was planning on renting from a company as opposed to Disney for that reason. I am leaning to the double but tomorrow I will likely change my mind! I appreciate your response.

I agree with previous poster....use umbrella stroller for 2 year old at airport.Rent from kingdom strollers ( a double) for the actual trip. The 5 and 2 year old will hop in and out, but by days end they most likely will both be tired....and you will be happy to have the double at that point. ( Just my opinion! Not saying your children tire easily etc. ) Have a magical trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter