Another Soda Mug Question....

wovenwonder

DIS Veteran
Someone has emailed me to ask this question -- and this one I couldn't answer.....

When you buy the soda mug ($35 - 7 day cruise - NOT re-usalbe on a returning ressie;) ), can you refill this mug any where that soda is sold?? What about the bars and night clubs?

Thanks!
:)

We did - our asst server filled it for us in the restaurants, and we refilled in the Rockin' Bar D

Thanks for the Night Club clarification!

Remember, that soda's are FREE at all sit down meals - so there really is not any need to drag the mug to dinner with you.

:)

Ah, but after the meal is over - rather than having to haul over to a place to refill - it is nice to just have them refill it just before heading back to the cabin!

That's an excellent idea. I have a feeling that I'm going to be the mug holder. I carry my black bag with me everywhere. It has my camera, wallet, windbreaker and now (you guessed it)... soda mugs. lol.

We'll have the server fill them for us after dinner, too. We'll tip him more than standard tip in the end.

Tina
Wonder 1/17/02

Does this mean they've done away with the sticker on your card so you don't have to lug the mug around :(

No more sticker on the card deal:( .

I seen one mother with 4 or 5 mugs hanging on her duffle bag - it had a removable strap and she just strung the empty mugs on the strap and then attached the strap to the bag. It was a beach type bag.

The bars on Castaway Cay and the servers that roam the beaches will also refill your soda mugs!

I took my mug to Preludes for a soda to bring into the theatre, and they asked if I would prefer it in a glass so it would fit in the cupholder that the seat arms have. Very nice and thoughtful of them! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter