Another question

mominwife

Earning My Ears
I booked my Disney resort through hotels.com (pop) is there something I need to do to make sure we get our magical express stuff we are 2 weeks out?

I booked my Disney resort through hotels.com (pop) is there something I need to do to make sure we get our magical express stuff we are 2 weeks out?

I would quickly contact WDW via phone and make sure they have your reservations in their system and, then have them coordinate your magical express transportation request from there.

I do know they have my reservation I did speak with them to check on that and make a request but AI didn't know I had to specifically request magical express is that what I need to call back and do?

I would call DME and make sure they have you listed. My MIL just had to call them to get her tags/vouchers because she hadn't received theirs. We booked our room thru WDW and i got my tags but she didn't. I think them changing the website has screwed up lots of things

Omg so stupid I didn't know I had to make a reservation I'm 2 weeks out they are closed now so I will call first thing. Am I still ok will we still be able to use this service freaking out a little

Omg so stupid I didn't know I had to make a reservation I'm 2 weeks out they are closed now so I will call first thing. Am I still ok will we still be able to use this service freaking out a little

You'll be totally fine if you call them in the morning.:goodvibes

If you go to the hotels.com page for your resort, and scroll alllll the way to the bottom, you will see a website to request ME with.

At 2 weeks I don't think you'll get luggage tags, but that's OK! There's a thread on the Transportation forum about how to get your bags taken care of (assuming your plane lands before 10pm) even without luggage tags. I do believe it's a "sticky" thread.

Ah, just checked my own POR reservation through hotels: it's in the confirmation email as well, under Additional Information, Checking In.

Guests must pre-book Disney's Magical Express, a complimentary transfer from the Orlando airport to the hotel. Visit www.disneysmagicalexpress.com/USA for registration.

That site uses the hotels.com confirmation number (which is entirely different than the Disney one). You'll get an email confirming your request, then another the next day or so confirming the ME reservations.

bumbershoot said:
If you go to the hotels.com page for your resort, and scroll alllll the way to the bottom, you will see a website to request ME with.

At 2 weeks I don't think you'll get luggage tags, but that's OK! There's a thread on the Transportation forum about how to get your bags taken care of (assuming your plane lands before 10pm) even without luggage tags. I do believe it's a "sticky" thread.

Ah, just checked my own POR reservation through hotels: it's in the confirmation email as well, under Additional Information, Checking In.

That site uses the hotels.com confirmation number (which is entirely different than the Disney one). You'll get an email confirming your request, then another the next day or so confirming the ME reservations.

Thank you so much I should have read all that

Thank you so much I should have read all that

I'm glad to help. And hey, it's EASY to miss, especially on the hotel page. I book with hotels.com all the time when DH is traveling (which is more than half the year, which is why we're booking through them for part of our upcoming trip, using some free nights) so I'm really used to dealing with their pages. Their Disney pages are the longest I've come across yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter