Another one of those... Today's show... threads....

Thanks! I figured that when I went to get on youtube and didn't see the episode. Now I just need to drag myself to the gym. Hope all is well there!

Darn it, with it being the summer holidays I forgot the show was on last week.

So this week I set a reminder so I wouldn't forget - don't worry I will move the reminder till next week.

As until I'm back at work I don't know what day of the week it is, they're all blending into one.

Also at least I've got the Pete Meet in London to look forward too, two week Saturday yay

Glad to know it isn't my computer or other devices (yes, I tried on several before thinking maybe there was an issue). Praying in advance for whatever is going on - I admit to being worried about what could be happening but trying to rely on my father's old adage "no news is good news because bad news finds its way just fine".

Glad to know it isn't my computer or other devices (yes, I tried on several before thinking maybe there was an issue). Praying in advance for whatever is going on - I admit to being worried about what could be happening but trying to rely on my father's old adage "no news is good news because bad news finds its way just fine".
I'm off work today and looked forward to the show watching live for once.....hope everyone is ok.

When does anyone NOT? :jester:

Hugs, @Tonyz - Hope things get better for ya, SOON!

Haha I appreciate that Heidi but I didn't mean to imply things are going rough for me. Life is good, but like you said, it's always a good time for a Pete rant!

Hope all is well with you, too!

Like everyone else, I was looking forward to the MNSSHP rant. We did not enjoy the party at all last last year. The lines for the rides and character meets were ridiculously long. Even during the first parade, 7 DMT was 60 minutes. I can’t imagine what it’s like oversold.

Hope it’s just lightning that cause damage the show to be postponed.

Watching Tuesday’s show is how I cope with my insanity for not going back to WDW until 2021....
:crutches:

Hope everything and everyone is okay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter